Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

20200818_211534.thumb.jpg.2d3858bfb940ec688118b0c0d71b6f04.jpg'100% staying' - Douglas Luiz sends Aston Villa fans wild amid Man City buy-back claims

Ahead of his Bodymoor return, Douglas posted a picture of himself in his Birmingham property, with the caption ‘My House’.

now whether that means any thing I do not know with a picture of Luiz sat in his birmingham property, people usually have a meltdown over stuff like this and take it that it means something. The picture is in the link.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/100-staying-douglas-luiz-sends-18791520.amp

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

20200818_211534.thumb.jpg.2d3858bfb940ec688118b0c0d71b6f04.jpg'100% staying' - Douglas Luiz sends Aston Villa fans wild amid Man City buy-back claims

Ahead of his Bodymoor return, Douglas posted a picture of himself in his Birmingham property, with the caption ‘My House’.

now whether that means any thing I do not know with a picture of Luiz sat in his birmingham property, people usually have a meltdown over stuff like this and take it that it means something. The picture is in the link.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/100-staying-douglas-luiz-sends-18791520.amp

That chair is **** hideous, 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

What a bit of detective work :lol:

Great sleuthing.

It's a different chair but it think it's the same location. The picture he posted has his flat higher than the cube. The only place I can think of nearby would be one of the penthouses in the Orion building. No flat in the mailbox is high enough to have a view of the roof of the Cube. 

Edit, not a different chair. Just some cushions. I'd never make a detective. 

Edited by blunther

7 hours ago, mark359 said:

Is this the same chair?

If so, the place is currently for sale on Rightmove and has been since June 

A6C55D95-A3A9-498A-B905-9C0FFEFFE621.jpeg

Saw the same thing on Twitter a few weeks ago. The place is for sale, but was last sold a few years ago, so not owned by Douglas Luiz. He must be just renting it and the landlord is selling up.

Edit -

Bargain Apartment For Sale

Edited by villan-scott
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, blunther said:

It's a different chair but it think it's the same location. The picture he posted has his flat higher than the cube. The only place I can think of nearby would be one of the penthouses in the Orion building. No flat in the mailbox is high enough to have a view of the roof of the Cube. 

It’s the same chair. Luiz just has a couple of cushions on it which make it look a bit different. Have a look through the photos on Rightmove. It’s definitely his place that is up for sale. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Saw the same thing on Twitter a few weeks ago. The place is for sale, but was last sold a few years ago, so not owned by Douglas Luiz. He must be just renting it and the landlord is selling up.

Yes it wouldn’t be surprising if players started out renting fully furnished apartments when they first move to a new country. 

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

It’s the same chair. Luiz just has a couple of cushions on it which make it look a bit different. Have a look through the photos on Rightmove. It’s definitely his place that is up for sale. 

Oh well, perhaps he got bored of city life and wants a nice place closer to BMH to settle down in for the long haul!

• Like 1

Â