Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

I do find the anticipation that leads to premature conclusions being made about the scenario slightly confusing.

What can you expect to know with concrete certainty before it is made that way itself? Regardless of how frequently you check for updates.

I'm reliant on whatever I can source on the net and VT for my Villa related information, which goes without saying is never first hand.

I have never found conjecture to be insightful or accurate unless remarkably intuitive and formed solely on the little evidence available.

And believe me, sifting through Villa related content during the transfer window can make one very familiar with conjecture.

I'm hoping this one goes through, but I'm not in a position to say when it should go through.

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Does it even matter what kind of permit it is?

someone give the word removed a hot works permit or summat, no one will **** know. 

#playthegame 

I know a guy that can sort him with a fishing permit for a local lake. That’ll do won’t it? 

• Like 3

We have this all the time with the will he won't he sign etc.  Just be patient...too much had been said and done (insta post in Minnesota) for it to go tits up!! You wouldn't fly out to the USA if you were 'weighing things up' IMO.

2 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Rushton is the founder of 7500 to Holte blog, part of The Villa View crew and has appeared on AVTV. 

Doesn’t matter who he is, that looks like standard ITK cold reading stuff. 

Its done, but it might not be. I think it is, unless it isn’t. 

Whatever happens he can say his info was right. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Doesn’t matter who he is, that looks like standard ITK cold reading stuff. 

Its done, but it might not be. I think it is, unless it isn’t. 

Whatever happens he can say his info was right. 

Rushton got this information from villa staff in Minnesota. I'd trust this over Agent Cockweasel or whoever on twitter. It ties in with other information that the player wants to think about it before committing. 

20 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Rushton got this information from villa staff in Minnesota. I'd trust this over Agent Cockweasel or whoever on twitter. It ties in with other information that the player wants to think about it before committing. 

Not disputing your source but why would you fly out to the states to then decide I need to think about it?

Makes little to no sense to me.

• Like 1

One of my pals who works up at City on the footballing side, I've not long spoke to him and he's also been told it's done also. He also said that Luiz was advised to come to us. Make of that what you will as I'm not saying anything hasn't changed(because I personally don't know sht), but I think any hold up on this is more than likely a delay on the paperwork or personal logistics rather than the player changing his mind. Watch him now do an Unsworth lol!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Not disputing your source but why would you fly out to the states to then decide I need to think about it?

Makes little to no sense to me.

Perhaps he turned up to training and didn’t like the look of his date.☺️

I actually have had a weird feeling about this one from the start. I have a feeling that he wouldn't really want to be a villa player and consider us a stop gap before he returns to peps loving arms. And with this probably wouldn't end up being the player who man city want to buy back and we would end up with a player who thinks he's bigger than the club. I want players without buy back clauses and I just don't feel like this is a good fit for us. Played well for Girona. Meh

Just don't like it. Don't care if he's Brazilian.

Edited by VlVA_LA_REVOLUTlON

Â