Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

In the Purslow interview today he states that none of our targets this summer have turned us down and all have bought into what we are trying to do. 

Would be an odd thing to say if one them had just told him ‘I’ll think about it’. 

• Like 4

Not worried. A player is not going to be coming out to a foreign pre-season tour in order to get to know the club before making a decision. He'd simply wait and come to the ground, BMH etc. He was in the US to take part in pre-season bonding, within the limits of waiting for full clearance. IMHO. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, troon_villan said:

Meh! Prefer Hourihane in that position anyway. 

He might as well play CB as DM. No brain or discipline for it and all his best attributes are attacking ones 

• Like 1

Nixon was asked about the Douglas situation on Twitter earlier and he actually made a good point. He said the fact Douglas has gone home is actually progress. You need to be outside of the country to get the visa to get into it to work.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Nixon was asked about the Douglas situation on Twitter earlier and he actually made a good point. He said the fact Douglas has gone home is actually progress. You need to be outside of the country to get the visa to get into it to work.

100% This...  Every one of my ex-pat co-workers have to leave & go back home to renew their visas.  

2 hours ago, LondonLax said:

In the Purslow interview today he states that none of our targets this summer have turned us down and all have bought into what we are trying to do. 

Would be an odd thing to say if one them had just told him ‘I’ll think about it’. 

Where can I find the interview? 

9 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Rushton got this information from villa staff in Minnesota. I'd trust this over Agent Cockweasel or whoever on twitter. It ties in with other information that the player wants to think about it before committing. 

And whatever the outcome it will sound like he is right. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

Wasn't he in the US? So outside the country where he will be working in and getting a visa for? 

Unless the players need some sort of a visa to work in the US over the course of the training camp and he had to leave the US. 

Edited by Mic09

2 minutes ago, Thug said:

I can’t think thinking any flats in Sutton that would be of any interest to someone shopping with the kind of budget Dougie is...

:lol: I was thinking that myself along with if that guy actually does work for who he claims, he's on his last day there.

Â