Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

5 minutes ago, robitee said:

Daft question but do you have to leave the country and return when you're issued your work permit?🤔

Unclear, but I do know that the work permit process is incredibly (deliberately) complex. It's entirely possible he has to be in the UK to complete it. 

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I know Villa fans who work in new media and other various football related commercial areas. At least well enough that they pass on little tid bits not quite fit for public consumption. It's only every now and then and it's not much, but networking pays dividends. As does having friends 😁

I don't usually pass on myself, because people tell you stuff in confidence and it's not cool to betray that IMO. But I can well believe that ITK's DO exist, I have evidence for it. 

Get yer feelers out there then and start hinting to us that this is OK.

I for one am glad about this wobble, it's been far too positive recently and I'm having trouble engaging with such professional team management - so much so I'm on twitter feasting on the absolute sh*tshow that is NUFC updates.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Get yer feelers out there then and start hinting to us that this is OK.

I thought I had done... 😏

Actually got nothing concrete other than what I was told yesterday. I'm confident it'll be fine though, unless it's gone a bit Bryan. Which would be odd, as I think Man City are more or less in the driving seat here. 

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Cue the just been spotted in Kings Heath Argos buying cutlery tweets.

With Onel Hernandez. Obviously the South Americans love a bit of catalogue action. 

SHWtGCV.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

I hope we get this one announced soon, would be a great signing for us.

We didn't wait for the WP before announcing Wesley, so hopefully if everything except the WP is sorted they will announce it??

If he has flown back to sort accommodation etc then it's signed and no reason not to announce it?

Edited by MaVilla

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I hope we get this one announced soon, would be a great signing for us.

We didn't wait for the WP before announcing Wesley, so hopefully if everything except the WP is sorted they will announce it??

If he has flown back to sort accommodation etc then it's signed and no reason not to announce it?

The work permit situation here is more complicated. I don't think there was any concern whatsoever regarding Big Wes

• Like 1

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

The work permit situation here is more complicated. I don't think there was any concern whatsoever regarding Big Wes

Well fingers crossed then, will be gutted if this one doesnt go through tbh.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It shouldn't be? Isn't there a clear points system, thus he either qualifies or not 

Â