Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Also says 6 (six) days ago:

"Douglas Luiz and then it will be someone like Empadu on loan. We won't buy Butland , Phillips, Trezeguet and Maupay after our outlay so far. #AVFC"

Yep. He seems part of the usual itk guess and know **** all club

2 minutes ago, useless said:

That's just an opinion, in general he doesn't post 'ITK' stuff. At one time he tried to be an ITK account, but has stopped now.

"We won't buy..." is stated as fact, not opinion.

"I don't think we will buy" - that's your opinion piece.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, useless said:

No that's an opinion, it's how a lot of people write when talking about football on the internet, he's not claiming to have any inside knowledge there.

You're wrong.

11 minutes ago, useless said:

No that's an opinion, it's how a lot of people write when talking about football on the internet, he's not claiming to have any inside knowledge there.

I like the bloke but he absolutely frames his opinions as if he is 'ITK'. A lot. 

He's the original tweet...

Not one person in the comments reacts as if he's 'ITK' or trying to be 'ITK', and you can be sure that they would be if there was any sign that the tweet was trying to claim inside information. It's definitely an opinioin. On here when linked to certain players you'll see people say things like 'we're not going to sign Leao', just because it hasn't been prefaced with 'I don't think', doesn't mean to say that they're trying to be 'ITK', it's just how some people talk.

Edited by useless

18 minutes ago, useless said:

He's the original tweet...

Not one person in the comments reacts as if he's 'ITK' or trying to be 'ITK', and you can be sure that they would be if there was any sign that the tweet was trying to claim inside information. It's definitely an opinioin. On here when linked to certain players you'll see people say things like 'we're not going to sign Leao', just because it hasn't been prefaced with 'I don't think', doesn't mean to say that they're trying to be 'ITK', it's just how some people talk.

July 15th:
"Really surprised that Engels and Luiz haven't been announced today. #AVFC".

July 16th:
"No idea why we haven't gone stronger on Trezeguet.  A must have for me, player with the flair we lack #AVFC".
"Douglas Luiz and then it will be someone like Empadu on loan.  We won't buy Butland, Phillips, Trezeguet and Maupay after our outlay so far. #AVFC"

July 17th:
"Doesn't sound like Luiz is close. #AVFC"

July 21st:
"Still thing (sic) we 100% need to sign Neal Maupay or another striker.  Wesley looks promising but won't guarantee survival IMO. #AVFC"

See how that last post is so different to the others?  That's him going for the opinion.  The others are all made out to be bits of ITK stuff without confirming anything at all.

13 minutes ago, bobzy said:

July 15th:
"Really surprised that Engels and Luiz haven't been announced today. #AVFC".

July 16th:
"No idea why we haven't gone stronger on Trezeguet.  A must have for me, player with the flair we lack #AVFC".
"Douglas Luiz and then it will be someone like Empadu on loan.  We won't buy Butland, Phillips, Trezeguet and Maupay after our outlay so far. #AVFC"

July 17th:
"Doesn't sound like Luiz is close. #AVFC"

July 21st:
"Still thing (sic) we 100% need to sign Neal Maupay or another striker.  Wesley looks promising but won't guarantee survival IMO. #AVFC"

See how that last post is so different to the others?  That's him going for the opinion.  The others are all made out to be bits of ITK stuff without confirming anything at all.

So...?

4 minutes ago, useless said:

It's no different to what gets written on here.

Not a fish / Egyptian / (insert subject matter) pun in sight. No ‘It’s Happening’ gifs or South Park jizz pictures. No Kenneth Williams gifs either.

Nothing like what gets written on here. 

Edited by The Moustache of Teale
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I keep getting increasingly excited the more I find out about this fella. I know it's the Turkish league, but that's still very impressive.

I wouldn't say the Turkish league is below the standard of the championship, in which case those comparisons are hugely in favour of Trezeguet compared to what we had last season on the wings

• Like 1

Â