Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

19 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Assume he'll need a work permit too?

So maybe won't be done done for a week or two yet.......

the work permit should be a complete formality, he is a senior international who plays in most, if not all of Egypt's internationals.

wouldnt even need the points system, he qualifies for the core criteria afaik.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

I don't see why he would. It's a relatively high transfer fee for us, he'd likely be a vital player for us and he's a fully fledged international. A work permit would be a formality, surely?

Well it may be a formality but he still needs one and it still goes through the same process.

15 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

the work permit should be a complete formality, he is a senior international who plays in most, if not all of Egypt's internationals.

wouldnt even need the points system, he qualifies for the core criteria afaik.

yes, I'm not questioning whether he will qualify for one but you still have to apply and even if you use the fast track service for an extra £1000 it still takes time.......

6 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

Egypt are currently outside the top 50 ranked FIFA teams and the Turkish league is ranked 10th in the UEFA league table, so he would need to get a work permit through the exceptions panel.

Presumably the club will have sought the opinion of some sort of work permit expert at the early stages of scouting him. They'll know what the chances of him getting one are.

1 minute ago, El-Reacho said:

Presumably the club will have sought the opinion of some sort of work permit expert at the early stages of scouting him. They'll know what the chances of him getting one are.

I'm sure they have, and I'm sure if they if they sign him they'll get a work permit.

They will need to make sure that his wages are in a top 50% bracket, and that the fee they pay for him is in the top 50% bracket. His 41 games for Egypt will add the other necessary point.

9 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

so where is hassan sitting there?, some ppl are saying its in the UK?

Yep i saw a similar plant pot in the Ikea in Wednesbury.

Definitely the UK. 

1 minute ago, useless said:

Yes, was the first to break the news that Grealish would be out for months last season, a lot didn't believe him but it turned out to be true.

Also says 6 (six) days ago:

"Douglas Luiz and then it will be someone like Empadu on loan. We won't buy Butland , Phillips, Trezeguet and Maupay after our outlay so far. #AVFC"

Edited by bobzy

Â