Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

He's so much better on the ball now it's crazy. I remember when we signed him that was supposed to be his strength, but it was nowhere to be seen. 

Ehhh, I think he's always had it in his locker. He's clearly got it in his bag to beat a man and draw a foul. It's just I think when he's playing at CB he's not confident in doing it. He tries to be more risk averse to the point that he'll never even attempt to make a pass into the wingers feet bypassing the full back. Or will only carry the ball forward a couple of times a season despite him being fast, strong and good with the ball at his feet. 

7 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Ehhh, I think he's always had it in his locker. He's clearly got it in his bag to beat a man and draw a foul. It's just I think when he's playing at CB he's not confident in doing it. He tries to be more risk averse to the point that he'll never even attempt to make a pass into the wingers feet bypassing the full back. Or will only carry the ball forward a couple of times a season despite him being fast, strong and good with the ball at his feet. 

I agree, this was true before Emery. Now he does all of that which surprised me. He's not Pau or Diego levels granted, but he's miles from where he was 12 months ago

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Surely you mean Angola? Which is how he qualifies for Portugal. 

I think he can qualify for Angola, Portugal and D.R Congo. @gwi1890mentioned it yesterday I believe, but I should’ve included Angola as well. Hopefully he’s considering either 3 of those countries to represent because he deserves to be a consistent international player

29 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

For Ezri’s sake, please choose to play for either Portugal or D.R Congo. Southgate is not going to pick him.

Yep never going to happen now with him in charge. There was no better opportunity. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rustibrooks said:

I think he can qualify for Angola, Portugal and D.R Congo. @gwi1890mentioned it yesterday I believe, but I should’ve included Angola as well. Hopefully he’s considering either 3 of those countries to represent because he deserves to be a consistent international player

For purely selfish scheduling/travel from a Villa perspective I’d prefer Portugal please Ezri.

• Like 1

Â