Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

59 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I honestly think he’s the most underrated player in the club.

He was one of a the key components in a team that last season was being talked about “could have been top 4 with a full season like this “…

so for me if he’s good enough to get us there he’s good enough to be here . Great player, UTV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He’s looked accomplished and assured in the last 2 games. But he was getting pelters from some on here after a rare mistake and an off-day for the team all round against Newcastle, with comments that he goes to pieces without Mings alongside him.

There will be much tougher tests to come than Everton and Burnley, but he’s a quality defender in his own right, and Emery clearly sees that. 

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/aston-villa/2021/10/01/aston-villas-ezri-konsa-could-consider-portugal-after-england-omission/

Konsa is eligible to apply for Portuguese citizenship and it is believed their FA have made overtures to the Villa ace.

Smith said: “Ezri is desperate to play international football and I believe he’s got Portugal who are pushing for him as well.

“He’s a very talented player and not getting called up will only act as motivation to prove people wrong and to try and get into that squad.

Â