Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

11 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I hope he doesn't get one cap and it costs his a chance with Portugal.

To be fair he'll know himself if that's something that he wants to do and if it ever was a chance 

This should hopefully be his opportunity but no doubt Southgate wants Maguires experience vs a post man from Malta 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

About bloody time! He's been class since Emery stepped through the door. 

But where is the consistency for this calls ups Southgate?

Can he put his hand in his heart and really say Rico Lewis deserves a call up? He was watching from the Man City bench yesterday at Chelsea 

To be fair we're light at left back with shaw and Chilwell being unreliable and Lewis can play there 

The weird thing is its Wilson who has dropped out, he's changed a striker for a left back 

Great opportunity for Ollie too then 

Absolutely superb news. Delighted for Konsa. I’ve championed him declaring for Portugal as he’d probably get more international recognition. Hopefully this is the beginning of that a prolonged involvement with England and not just a one off. 

Also great news for us that he gets to be mentored by such an elite coach in Southgate on how to play properly… 😅 

• Haha 2

The problem with Ezri getting a belated call up is when he comes back to Bodymoor hel have to be re-trained to turn him back into the player he was previously. Well done Ezri on your call up 👏 , but fk you cocknose !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, villarule123 said:

I hope he doesn't get one cap and it costs his a chance with Portugal.

I doubt he would want to play for Portugal I mean he’s/was eligible on the basis of Angola being a Portuguese colony. I think representing England a handful of times would mean more to him.

• Like 2

Just now, villarule123 said:

He's had an incredible start to the season, especially when he went into the season as everyone's 4th choice CB (except Unai). Didn't see this coming to be fair.

He ended the season excellently, onus was very much on Carlos and Pau to force the reshuffle really. I'd argue he was second-choice and is now first.

Â