Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

21 hours ago, villarule123 said:

If Mings comes back the same player, and that's a big if, Emery has some big calls to make at CB. I don't see him getting back in, he certainly won't be getting in ahead of Torres. Carlos waiting in the wings too, I suppose it's great to have 4 great options! 

Mings will be 31 before he kicks a ball again. I’d love him to stay at the club the rest of his career but I think his best chance of doing that is as more of a rotation player/with lots of competition. 

9 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Is it just me or has he got a bit of the McGrath's about him

Quietly goes about his job. Always in the right place.  I remember 2 seasons ago against Liverpool away with Gerrard when they were free 2 on 1 and sonehow he stopped them scoring through his positioning. At that point it brought up McGrath vibes. 

I would say that the difference is that McGrath was all natural ability.  I think with Ez it is coaching that has brought him to this point. He is like a ju jitsu master. He finds a weak point in an opponent and exploits it . Technically as good as it gets in how he places his body

Edited by MWARLEY2
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Confirmed. 

Congrats Ezri, thoroughly deserved. Shame Mings won't be there with you but let's see if Southgate has the brain to actually use you. 

Fully deserved, he has mostly been outstanding under Unai Emery.

Playing with more responsibility now which has improved his game. Well done Ezri!

• Like 1

Â