Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

Absolutely horrendous news.

Do these types of injuries cause long term damage, or can a player come back just as strong?

I bet the hardest part is mentally wondering if your leg might get snapped Everytime you play ffs.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Do these types of injuries cause long term damage, or can a player come back just as strong?

I bet the hardest part is mentally wondering if your leg might get snapped Everytime you play ffs.

Didn't Benteke have the same injury in 13/14? Or was it something else?

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Modern day, they come back. it's a sadly common injury in the NFL and they come back there fine. And they are way bigger, and suffer way more contact.

But in football, ACL is rare. 2 in one game is horrendous.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I hope somebody breaks Ben Mee's legs. word removed.

Not that I want see players injured but this guy has a track record now. Pity no Ferguson/Shearer types about anymore to throw few elbows

• Like 1

Gutted for him. Good luck with your recovery Wes!

I don't think he's been as bad as a lot have made out, but in the last 3-4 games he really start to put himself about. Maybe he had a bit of fire in his belly from the criticism, previously missing from the absence of any decent competition for his position in the team.

At least Davis is coming back to fitness now. He's the best like-for-like target man replacement we have available.

Â