Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

we are changing the system to fit in Maupay into the team by moving Grealish to the flank or by playing 3 CB's when we have about 0 of those?

No thanks.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, siminjo said:

i checked his injury history on Transfermarket, it`s almost non-existing. Which is bloody nice. Usually big tall strikers tend to have a fair amount of injuries.

Great, so that's him rupturing both achilles in his 4th match then 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

We’ll need to be flexible in the Premier League, the players will have to adapt to different systems 

maybe, but i highly doubt we will move much from a back 4, yes we need to be flexible, but the team also needs to have a steady formation and style of play, constantly switching between a back 4 and back 3 wouldnt be clever imo.

i can see us switching between 4-1-4-1, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3 etc, but i honestly dont see us going 3 at the back, and 2 up front in the modern game is just asking to be played off the park and be overrun in midfield.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dubbs said:

So it's not actually done yet then??

telegraph implies that the deal is done, except for a medical which is being done at the end of this week, and the work permit, but yeah, i agree im never happy until its completely done, as some nut club could come and gazump us last second......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

How great would it have been if they tweeted that and we'd had nothing come out before.

I think it was as close to going under the radar as is possible in the modern climate.

• Like 4

Â