Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

It’s always pointless comparing players to other players I think. Having tons of goals abroad and playing tons of games barely makes a difference. If our trained scouting network and coaches see something in him that makes him worth £22m, I trust them. Look at Ederson to Man City. Didn’t he only have one season of Portuguese football under his belt?

Exactly this. Plus he also nothing to do with any other Brazilian striker that has played in this league. They are not all robots built the same.

Completely out of the blue this one. Don't know much about him other than FM19 and Fifa.

Looks a beast in the videos and seem's to be in the same mould of Abraham. True what people are saying, we now have our own striker to mould instead of improving another teams player for their benefit.

Really hope we get this over the line, a massive statement of intent to the rest of the league.

• Like 1

Is Wesley the biggest striker target that AVFC can attract at the moment?

It's alright mentioning "targets" but they have to want to sign for Villa. I think this might be an example of us operating at the top of our game in terms of getting in a 22 year old striker with huge potential to add value over the next few years. If he has the attributes that Suso has been told to look for he may well become a very expensive asset for us.

• Like 1

Just now, Skruff said:

Jupiler league: 10 goals 9 assist in 28 apps

Jupiler playoffs: 3 goals 1 assist in 10 apps

CL : 2 goals in 6 apps

Not bad.  Exciting signing if it happens no doubt.  Media didn't have a clue haha!

Â