Famous Villa Fans

sidcow

On 02/08/2020 at 23:33, Dave-R said:

Well thank you someone finally with the balls to ask the big questions around here, you sir have man size planets 😋

No messing here this is some important stuff I am about to tell. As I was on the big breakfast because my mum made me have day off school, I suddenly found myself at a wedding on the biggest show of them all at that time in the morning, yes sir Dave the biggest show of them all. The couple on there were friends of my mothers the bloke had Leukaemia and I dont think had long to live so they were to get married. So yeah I was sat there at the back out the way minding my own business and because people yeah people were crying and spilling tears of this happy joyful day, out of the blue comes none other than Good old Daft Cheggers. You know the more you try to hide on live tv the more someone points and singles you out especially someone as daft as him. Anyway he comes upto me grabs me as says follow me takes me to this big bloody box of silver silk tissues and say here lad hand these things out and makes sure you dont miss a soul ( in his Cheggers tone), we have to keep all these sad gits from making a swimming pool on today's show.

So yeah that's my five mins of fame as a bloody Tissue giver, I swear if I ever seen Keith Chegwin again I'd tell him of how embarrassing it was at the time that I was being watched by school friends and that all they seen of me was a kid giving damn silvery silky tissues out.

One thing I always wondered when they filmed in the big breakfast house is how they get people in an around there. So when I had the guided tour by Kelly and Gabby (which was fantastic by the way), you get to see how cramped it is there with all the different crews and presenters. Lovely place like straight next to a canal, the house surely stuck out.

Shame the show is no longer, was entertaining at those times in the morning.

Did you keep some of those tissues back for a poignant day in our future.......a  joyful survival.

Edited by TRO

25 minutes ago, TRO said:

Did you keep some of those tissues back for a poignant day in our future.......a  joyful survival.

I used them to clean up the mess that I made with Kelly Brook and Gabby Roslin, such sweet Ladys deserve the best tissues and they were so Silky Smooth 🤣

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, John said:

I can unveil that the criminal mastermind at the heart of BBCs Line of Duty, namely "H" is a life-long Villa fan. :flag:

Oh yes, the clue was in the jacket all along. 

TELEMMGLPICT000219564088_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqJoJJwbSFFB6FIbXJ7mwEDAQxkg13jH5sECIm8e4hRBo.jpeg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Oh yes, the clue was in the jacket all along. 

TELEMMGLPICT000219564088_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqJoJJwbSFFB6FIbXJ7mwEDAQxkg13jH5sECIm8e4hRBo.jpeg

To be fair, absolutely incredible foresight by the lad to call himself H considering what his real namesake did.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 02/06/2019 at 11:17, Lichfield Dean said:

He was a fan of Aston Wanderers wasn't he?

First episode he talks about Villa playing Liverpool. They had to change the name subtly for the episode focused on football but we all knew! First club into Europe, FA Cup winners, it wasn't very subtle.

15 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Surely not real?

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2014/05/09/inter-milan-goalkeeping-legend-pagliuca-reveals-villa-love

Inter Milan legend Gianluca Pagliuca has revealed his love of Villa. 

Pagliuca, one of Italy's finest goalkeepers, has followed Villa's fortunes since our title-winning campaign of 1980-81, when he was just 14. 

He was captivated by the team that swept to glory under Ron Saunders and to a European Cup triumph under Tony Barton 12 months later - and his love for the club has never diminished.

• Thanks 2

Shame we never tried to leverage his love for us and try and sign him! 

Didn't he play at VP for Inter when we beat them on pens?

• Like 1

Â