Famous Villa Fans

sidcow

5 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

I'm fortunate enough to have my dad still here and hopefully for many years to come too. But we are living this kind of thing now. We always park in the same place, visit the same burger van and have the same routine before every game we attend. 

It's little stories like yours and @Robtaylor200 that always bring a smile to my face and make the world a better place. 

We all have 'em, I guess....I could write a book.

Rob's was a particularly poignant story and sad to hear his loss......91 amazing.....but I'll bet Alan had some Tales to tell from his day.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Britain's No. 2 mens tennis player

He's not that bad. I think you are allowed to say shit by the way. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just watching Black Sabbath's last Brum show on Sky Arts and the band were saying how great it is to play live shows. Geezer Butler goes "there's nothing like it. Well, apart from seeing the Villa win!" 

I love those guys and wish our entrance music on match days could be a Sabbath song. :flag:

PS: The Queen needs to get her finger out and give the Sabbath guys knighthoods for services to music. After all, they gave the world heavy metal. 

Edited by Villarocker
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Villarocker said:

Just watching Black Sabbath's last Brum show in Sky Arts and the band were saying how great it is to play live shows. Geezer Butler goes "there's nothing like it. We'll, apart from seeing the Villa win!" 

I love those guys and wish our entrance music on match days could be a Sabbath song. :flag:

PS: The Queen needs to get her finger out and give the Sabbath guys knighthoods for services to music. After all, they gave the world heavy metal. 

The problem is Big Liz is a Gooner, so her grandson needs to get on her case. 

• Like 1

On 18/06/2019 at 20:20, VillaHatesMe said:

He meant for an American. Speaking as an American who chose to support Villa when at least 80% of PL fans here choose a top six club, he's not wrong.

He's wrong. And he's a prick anyway.

11 hours ago, Villarocker said:

Just watching Black Sabbath's last Brum show on Sky Arts and the band were saying how great it is to play live shows. Geezer Butler goes "there's nothing like it. Well, apart from seeing the Villa win!" 

I was at that show! 

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

That ref, Andre Marriner is it?

Yep, he's not allowed to ref Villa games.  Somebody better that Wolves fans that Villa fans don't hate them at all.

Delusions of grandeur from them ay it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â