Famous Villa Fans

sidcow

19 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

On the basis that I hardly recognise any so called celebrities on various celebrity programs these days, then yes your claim to fame can be recognised. I expect to see you in a jungle sometime soon or prancing about in a tight suit in a ballroom. 

Why thank you kindly you made my day there 🤣

I was hoping that many on here would want to know my influential role for all of five mins on the BigBreakfast, but alas as usual it's a hard crowd here on VT.

I will say this it was a fantastic day though and met the very funny Mark Little, Keith Chegwin, very lovely and sexy Kelly Brook and Gabby Roslin.

• Like 1

IIRC the phantom flan flinger from Tiswas kids tv show (one for us older VTers) is/was a villa fan.

Or, ir might be an urban myth during my school days 🤷‍♂️

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I was hoping that many on here would want to know my influential role for all of five mins on the BigBreakfast, but alas as usual it's a hard crowd here on VT.

I will say this it was a fantastic day though and met the very funny Mark Little, Keith Chegwin, very lovely and sexy Kelly Brook and Gabby Roslin.

Pray tell me kind Sir, what was the influential roll you played on the BigBreakfast with your fellow celebrities?

1 hour ago, DaveAV1 said:

Pray tell me kind Sir, what was the influential roll you played on the BigBreakfast with your fellow celebrities?

Well thank you someone finally with the balls to ask the big questions around here, you sir have man size planets 😋

No messing here this is some important stuff I am about to tell. As I was on the big breakfast because my mum made me have day off school, I suddenly found myself at a wedding on the biggest show of them all at that time in the morning, yes sir Dave the biggest show of them all. The couple on there were friends of my mothers the bloke had Leukaemia and I dont think had long to live so they were to get married. So yeah I was sat there at the back out the way minding my own business and because people yeah people were crying and spilling tears of this happy joyful day, out of the blue comes none other than Good old Daft Cheggers. You know the more you try to hide on live tv the more someone points and singles you out especially someone as daft as him. Anyway he comes upto me grabs me as says follow me takes me to this big bloody box of silver silk tissues and say here lad hand these things out and makes sure you dont miss a soul ( in his Cheggers tone), we have to keep all these sad gits from making a swimming pool on today's show.

So yeah that's my five mins of fame as a bloody Tissue giver, I swear if I ever seen Keith Chegwin again I'd tell him of how embarrassing it was at the time that I was being watched by school friends and that all they seen of me was a kid giving damn silvery silky tissues out.

One thing I always wondered when they filmed in the big breakfast house is how they get people in an around there. So when I had the guided tour by Kelly and Gabby (which was fantastic by the way), you get to see how cramped it is there with all the different crews and presenters. Lovely place like straight next to a canal, the house surely stuck out.

Shame the show is no longer, was entertaining at those times in the morning.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Well thank you someone finally with the balls to ask the big questions around here, you sir have man size planets 😋

No messing here this is some important stuff I am about to tell. As I was on the big breakfast because my mum made me have day off school, I suddenly found myself at a wedding on the biggest show of them all at that time in the morning, yes sir Dave the biggest show of them all. The couple on there were friends of my mothers the bloke had Leukaemia and I dont think had long to live so they were to get married. So yeah I was sat there at the back out the way minding my own business and because people yeah people were crying and spilling tears of this happy joyful day, out of the blue comes none other than Good old Daft Cheggers. You know the more you try to hide on live tv the more someone points and singles you out especially someone as daft as him. Anyway he comes upto me grabs me as says follow me takes me to this big bloody box of silver silk tissues and say here lad hand these things out and makes sure you dont miss a soul ( in his Cheggers tone), we have to keep all these sad gits from making a swimming pool on today's show.

So yeah that's my five mins of fame as a bloody Tissue giver, I swear if I ever seen Keith Chegwin again I'd tell him of how embarrassing it was at the time that I was being watched by school friends and that all they seen of me was a kid giving damn silvery silky tissues out.

One thing I always wondered when they filmed in the big breakfast house is how they get people in an around there. So when I had the guided tour by Kelly and Gabby (which was fantastic by the way), you get to see how cramped it is there with all the different crews and presenters. Lovely place like straight next to a canal, the house surely stuck out.

Shame the show is no longer, was entertaining at those times in the morning.

That’s a fine tale of how you broke into the business. I’m humbled to have heard it from the horses mouth. 

27 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

That’s a fine tale of how you broke into the business. I’m humbled to have heard it from the horses mouth. 

😋

10 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I don't think you want to be seeing him again, or at least not for a very long time...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Not famous per se but very successful.

I think Ben Francis, founder and owner of Gymshark which has just been valued at £1Bn is a big villa fan.

Future billionaire owner? 

He'll need more then a Billion to buy us 

On 03/08/2020 at 10:35, mottaloo said:

I don't think you want to be seeing him again, or at least not for a very long time...

One that had passed me by. Didn't know he'd died.

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Not famous per se but very successful.

I think Ben Francis, founder and owner of Gymshark which has just been valued at £1Bn is a big villa fan.

Future billionaire owner? 

Probably off topic, but how does gym clothes get so high a value. Are they really that different to anything else?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Probably off topic, but how does gym clothes get so high a value. Are they really that different to anything else?

Branding and social media 

edit - go on Instagram these days and it’s full of fit women in their various gym outfits, it’s on trend, to coin a phrase.

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Thanks 1

On 02/08/2020 at 16:57, Dave-R said:

miserable gits.....come on Dave tell us more.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TRO said:

miserable gits.....come on Dave tell us more.

Yeah someone had asked, so I did tell mate, its somewhere back the post is lol

Â