Famous Villa Fans

sidcow

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Harry Potter has a good contingent of Villa fans:

Mark Williams, Brendan Gleeson, David Bradley and one of the Weasley twins (the other is a nose).

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I was reading about some young lad whose hip on the music scene. Rueben James who comes from Bromford. Absolutely loves the Villa, I checked him out on You Tube, quite a talented kid, an acquired taste, maybe, but talented nonetheless. 

He's doing the scorecast with Loser Lawro this week. 

I'd never heard of him before that. 

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

He's doing the scorecast with Loser Lawro this week. 

I'd never heard of him before that. 

That's where I picked up on him. The funny thing is, you would never think someone with his style of entertainment would come from Bromford. It was nice how effusively he spoke about the Villa and it didn't come across as false at all.

15 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

I was reading about some young lad whose hip on the music scene. Rueben James who comes from Bromford. Absolutely loves the Villa, I checked him out on You Tube, quite a talented kid, an acquired taste, maybe, but talented nonetheless. 

Born in Brum to a family of Villans 👍

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm probably WAY behind the curve here and everyone already knows this but at the end of the speeches when BLACK Sabbath were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame,  Geezer Butler shouts "Up The Villa" into the mic. 

Absolutely fair play.  That is exactly the kind of shit I would do if I was in that position. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Â