Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

55 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Pep has said he will rest players for the Watford game as focus shifts to Champions League in a couple of weeks  - hopefully not too many.

Has he? From what I've read, he's said he will use the games against Norwich and Watford to find their best form?

1 hour ago, Adam2003 said:

Pep has said he will rest players for the Watford game as focus shifts to Champions League in a couple of weeks  - hopefully not too many.

Pep usually only rotates his full backs and central midfield, as jesus is his only fit striker and got the likes of sterling mahrez and both silva’s to chose from in the attacking spots

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

Has he? From what I've read, he's said he will use the games against Norwich and Watford to find their best form?

It’s what I read this morning but he’s put a good team out so no complaints here!

Swapped some midfielders where they have better depth that anyone in the league.  If they don't hammer watford the players should be ashamed of themselves. Let's see if they're in Holiday (save myself for CL) mode or not

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

United is so low as most the tweets arent in English and Burnley as bloody foreigner doesnt really count as profanity :P 

Bit surprised Newcastle are so high up as I didn't think they had wifi, 4-g or opposable thumbs up there.

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

Good morning VT and what a glorious morning it is to.  The overcast sky looking like pearl and the flecks of rain in the air bringing life to our green verdant land. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Not quite sure where to put this, but this might become a massive problem for certain teams in the league. 

Please let this be the beginning of the end for Wolves. Please please please.