Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

10 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Surely it needs to be contactless? Social distancing required even for bribes.

Money in the bank, yeah sure they are doing some dodgy wwe rules.

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

What I get from this is that I expect United to go all out against West Ham.

Let's hope so and Man city go all out against watford, in fact westham and arsenal to beat Watford that would mean three losses for them with us a real chance.

To much, Nerves excitement and drama this.

Edited by Dave-R

City winning Bournmouth 1-0.

Think its Gerrard commentating, loved how he said this new subs rule allowing more subs is just daft and caters to the top clubs and that no one apart from those top clubs wants it. He also went into say that training is not as important because if you can change half a team theres no need for as intense training sessions.

Hope they get rid of it, I dont think its helped us at all in games, dont think Smith has been fully utilising the rule as he and using all the subs, other teams we have played have I'm sure anyway.

Seems like theres alot of rules Gerrard is not liking lol.

Bournmouth had a cracker of a shot saved by City keeper, that would of gone in.

Edited by Dave-R

2-0 city. Bernardo Silva just bonkers he is, cant get near him.

I feel like Bournmouth are playing how we have, playing well but cant make there chances count and hammer the goals home.

Edited by Dave-R

Would you have Eddie Howe come to Villa if Bournemouth drop and we survive, would you get rid of Smith in favour of Howe???

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Would you have Eddie Howe come to Villa if Bournemouth drop and we survive, would you get rid of Smith in favour of Howe???

I wouldn’t. As I said in another thread my opinion is  we either get an absolutely world class manager if that is an option or stick with smith. Sick of chopping and changing the likes of lambert, McLeish, DiMatteo, Sherwood, etc. It quite clearly makes no difference. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Not a chance. Cant coach a defence or spend money properly

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Yet another coach who can't organize a defence.

No thank you.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

We need to get a top class, probably foreign coach, and no more messing about and taking coaches off the merry-go-round.

I am fed up making up the numbers.

12 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I wouldn’t. As I said in another thread my opinion is  we either get an absolutely world class manager if that is an option or stick with smith. Sick of chopping and changing the likes of lambert, McLeish, DiMatteo, Sherwood, etc. It quite clearly makes no difference. 

This is pretty much my stance on it as well. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Nah I'd rather stick with Smith if it comes to the two of them. Howe's defense isn't generally that good. He spends a load of money on dross (even worse than Suso Imo but that's another argument) and I don't want to be the club to give liverpool 50 million on their youth players that haven't proven anything, and when he falls out with players, they don't sniff the team again (Mings for example). 

How did Bournemouth get twice as many shots on goal and nearly twice as many shots as City?   We all thought they were as good as down, but now I wouldn't put it past them to get a good result at Southampton and/or Everton.  It's actually still possible that we finish above one of Watford and West Ham and still go down or that both of them go down.