Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

Wolves could have a big say in how the bottom of the table shapes up over the coming month, they playTottenham tomorrow, but after that they play Brighton, West Ham, Bournemouth, and then us.

Edited by useless

21 hours ago, gurru991 said:

The big boys would pay up for Jack.  Anyone watching football knows that he is a true talent with age on his side.

Didnt Palace want 80 million for Zaha. If we stay up its hard to pay that. Only United and City could afford that

Spurs might come in with a 5 million bid 😂

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Didnt Palace want 80 million for Zaha. If we stay up its hard to pay that. Only United and City could afford that

Spurs might come in with a 5 million bid 😂

Yes. If Zaha & Richarlson are 80m then Jack is easily that. My hope is that you guys can stay up & he doesn't need to go anywhere. Spurs aint spending the money needed to get him 

2 hours ago, useless said:

Wolves could have a big say in how the bottom of the table shapes up over the coming month, they playTottenham tomorrow, but after that they play Brighton, West Ham, Bournemouth, and then us.

And Newcastle, they've got 6 of the bottom half still to play I think and they lost to Palace last week

So inconsistent it's impossible to tell how that will go but they're in a slump too, if it wasn't for some of the early season snatched wins they'd be with us 

Looking at the fixtures we basically need every away team to win today and tomorrow, although obviously Southamton and Liverpool getting away wins are the most important. Interesting looking at the Premier league table based on away games only Southampton are in fifth place, whereas looking at the table based on just home games West Ham are in nineteenth place, they've only picked up 12 points at home, the same as Norwich who have the worst home record in the league.

Edited by useless

This result doesn't really worry me too much as I don't think Norwich will be the difference between us staying up or going down. What worries me is that we're completely incapable of pulling off results like this in the league.

10 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Everyone saying norwich are gone have possibly spoke too soon...

They've still got aways at Sheffield United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man. City to play. Really going to have to win their last five home games to stand a chance imo.

I actually think that's a decent result for us in the long run. Could do with them beating West Ham and Brighton in the run in which they'd be very motivated to do now.

Also still got the worst GD by a long way so that's another point against them.

I do recall @OutByEaster? only gave them a further point in his prediction table a few weeks ago so that shows how you can sometimes underestimate the bottom teams ability to pick up wins sometimes.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 4