Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

13 hours ago, useless said:

Leicester are a good team but overrated, they had that amazing run before Christmas but I think that was about momentum just as much as anything else, now they're kind of leveling off to their truer level, think they've only won two games in their last ten matches and in that time were also knocked out of the league cup by us. The bad news is that if Chelsea, Man Utd and Tottenham win tomorrow they might start worrying that their place in the top four could be under threat, which means they'll be all the more motivated against us.

Vardy was the main reason they win the league. His run of goals gave them the momentum. Same this season. Now he hasn’t scored in about 10 game “injured yesterday of course”, they are average 

A bit like with villa when we signed Dean Saunders. Suddenly we were title challengers 

Edited by PaulC

Leicesters form really has fallen off a cliff. 

12 points in their last 12 games, that's relegation form.

Real risk on missing out on the CL if they don't get back on track. Would be shocking considering how far ahead they were.

25 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Vardy was the main reason they win the league. His run of goals gave them the momentum. Same this season. Now he hasn’t scored in about 10 game “injured yesterday of course”, they are average 

A bit like with villa when we signed Dean Saunders. Suddenly we were title challengers 

No doubt Vardy will be back to smash a hat trick against us,,, get them back into the swing of things. It's what we do! 

9 minutes ago, bretonvilla said:

No doubt Vardy will be back to smash a hat trick against us,,, get them back into the swing of things. It's what we do! 

Tis writ in the celestial conglomerate

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I'd have both here ahead of Maupay...

I'll regret saying that by the end of this match.

I'll counter that by saying that Zaha really is much ado about nothing.

Solid player but not much end product, crazy overvalued .

Edit: That open goal miss from 3 yards right at the end kinda case in point 

Edited by sne

17 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

I reckon that brings Brighton firmly back into the relegation struggle now. 5 clubs fighting to avoid two drop places, 4 points between them!

Let’s see how the rest of the weekend’s fixtures go.

6* teams. Uf Newcastle lost today then they’re definitely in it. They have a lot of 6 pointers.