Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

57 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How shit will it be if Newcastle get taken over (Basically by the Saudi Government) and we get relegated 🙄.

Will just be another team we traditionally were on par with or above, leaving us behind ffs.

That was a story a while back and a while back before that then I even saw mention of interest in Manure. Are they really going to let KSA murder regime buy a major UK club?

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

That was a story a while back and a while back before that then I even saw mention of interest in Manure. Are they really going to let KSA murder regime buy a major UK club?

The Premier League? Let in a group of insanely rich owners?

Thats would never happen........

:crylaugh:

3 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Of course they are, they buy far to many guns and shit not to let them!

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

@jim why can't we win the next 2? Would you bet against us?

I found it funny because last week you were lambasting people for their expectations this season and playing down us getting anything from relegation rivals Watford. Now you are talking about 6 points from the next two. 

And to answer the question, I think we’ll get 3 points. 

6 minutes ago, jim said:

I found it funny because last week you were lambasting people for their expectations this season and playing down us getting anything from relegation rivals Watford. Now you are talking about 6 points from the next two. 

And to answer the question, I think we’ll get 3 points. 

I felt and feel more confident about 3pts against Spurs than Watford. Didn't expect Watford to park the bus and play for a 1-0. I only "lambasted" people over the inevitable screeching which actually happened until Luiz equalizing about Smith out, all the players are terrible etc. You know exactly what I'm talking about 

Edited by Kiwivillan

30 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I felt and feel more confident about 3pts against Spurs than Watford. Didn't expect Watford to park the bus and play for a 1-0. I only "lambasted" people over the inevitable screeching which actually happened until Luiz equalizing about Smith out, all the players are terrible etc. You know exactly what I'm talking about 

I remember you were concerned about Watford but form isn't the be all, I thought we had a chance against them but Spurs are a quality side despite form so I feel this is a much harder game but being at VP is a huge advantage, I really think if the team walk out with a winning mindset they are a step ahead! 

8 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

I remember you were concerned about Watford but form isn't the be all, I thought we had a chance against them but Spurs are a quality side despite form so I feel this is a much harder game but being at VP is a huge advantage, I really think if the team walk out with a winning mindset they are a step ahead! 

I was really concerned about a backlash against Smith and the team/players and putting in context before match. I left comments to people on FB 12 hours before KO who were saying 3pts or marching orders for Smith. After 60 mins reading match feed and FB comments I was ready to take a break from Villa online the comments were so toxic. I get goose bumps watching the replay of Konsa/Mings goal every time the significance was so great

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

It's not murder.

He fell into several chainsaws by accident.

14 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How shit will it be if Newcastle get taken over (Basically by the Saudi Government) and we get relegated 🙄.

Will just be another team we traditionally were on par with or above, leaving us behind ffs.

Sadly that seems true, I really hope it falls over. The PL is already tough, even without Top 6, still there is Leicester, Wolves and Everton that have a good resources. So to add Newcastle to that, 😩

The worst part is that my country Public Investment Fund is going to invest in one of my most hated teams. ☹️

Anyway I hope it falls through somehow. Mike Ashley can find a way to do that hopefully.

1 hour ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Sadly that seems true, I really hope it falls over. The PL is already tough, even without Top 6, still there is Leicester, Wolves and Everton that have a good resources. So to add Newcastle to that, 😩

The worst part is that my country Public Investment Fund is going to invest in one of my most hated teams. ☹️

Anyway I hope it falls through somehow. Mike Ashley can find a way to do that hopefully.

Well you need to go and speak to the Government and tell them about a team from Birmingham who play in Claret and Blue... 

Tell them a partnership with Wes and Nassef is the way forward... lol.

(Although I think at one point Nassef made some comments about SA government they wouldn't like too much)

17 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

No but they might let them buy Newcastle. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Well you need to go and speak to the Government and tell them about a team from Birmingham who play in Claret and Blue... 

Tell them a partnership with Wes and Nassef is the way forward... lol.

(Although I think at one point Nassef made some comments about SA government they wouldn't like too much)

No Nassef said no comments, it was his brother Najeeb who said that.

Well, I’m afraid its too late to do that now. Hopefully the deal with Newcastle doesn’t go through. I really think Villa is the best opportunity out there actually (maybe I’m looking at it with claret and blue eyes). Newcastle isn’t bad from an investment point of view, but I really hope it falls out.

• Like 1

Villa always was and until we get back to the top always will be the best opportunity. We were statistically the best club in the country for about 75 years and are still near enough at the very top despite pretty much zero success since the 1920's apart from a brief spell in the early 80's and arguably mid 90's.

7 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

If we have mega rich owners but arent allowed to spend cus of ffp, surely newcastle will be the same? Saudi or no saudi?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

No Nassef said no comments, it was his brother Najeeb who said that.

Well, I’m afraid its too late to do that now. Hopefully the deal with Newcastle doesn’t go through. I really think Villa is the best opportunity out there actually (maybe I’m looking at it with claret and blue eyes). Newcastle isn’t bad from an investment point of view, but I really hope it falls out.

Probably one of the best teams to invest in! Huge fan base of proper fans single team city can't understand why some rich arab hasn't done it before.

• Like 1