Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

Let’s hope they don’t, but I don’t think Moyes is the problem.

The owners are deluded, self satisfied, insufferable ego maniacs. As long as they are at the helm the hammers won’t prosper. They have ripped the heart out of WHU, it’s how to kill a club, they are a football zombie now.

Moyes is a dinosaur.

Been irrelevant since his Everton days. Been horrendous wherever he's been post Everton.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Let’s hope they don’t, but I don’t think Moyes is the problem.

The owners are deluded, self satisfied, insufferable ego maniacs. As long as they are at the helm the hammers won’t prosper. They have ripped the heart out of WHU, it’s how to kill a club, they are a football zombie now.

Horrible club anyway, I have no sympathy 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Said it before, a lot of teams maybe not intentionally but they seem built to pick up enough points so they drift off in Spring. We seem to be getting stronger and will benefit from this

Our run in is tough though. Worried we may have found our form two or three games too late but we are due some upsets vs the bigger teams, we’ve deserved some already really. They’ll come I’m sure and we are absolutely going to need the momentum

Yeah we are in trouble no doubt about it. Unlike other relegation battling teams though we are pretty tight as a squad and club. The players, manager, staff, owners, fans, we all like each other and believe in each other. That may matter. Looking at West Ham they seem a club divided.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Our run in is tough though. Worried we may have found our form two or three games too late but we are due some upsets vs the bigger teams, we’ve deserved some already really. They’ll come I’m sure and we are absolutely going to need the momentum

We will possibly need some upsets, we haven’t had one this season (maybe last nights semi final tie) despite being close on several occasions. The whole run-in from now looks difficult but we are the minnows this season so it will seem like that. We showed last night we have some back bone and ability to score. Let’s hope the defence improves, that will get us over the line as much as anything else.

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Shaping up to be a decent night for us.

Just need a quick United double or triple against City in the 90th lol

Even the Norwegian Lambert might get lucky and his players nick a goal to get it to pens. Fingers crossed.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

33 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

West Ham's run is brutal. We have several home games against top half clubs. I think there's about 7 other clubs still in the mix to go down

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Moyes is a dinosaur.

Been irrelevant since his Everton days. Been horrendous wherever he's been post Everton.

I don't disagree and he's still best Manure win ratio after Jose since Fergie left lol

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Surely Mourinho has that after finishing 2nd in 17/18?

"best win ratio after Jose since Fergie left"

I did think of writing 2nd best win ratio behind Jose to avoid confusion

Edited by Kiwivillan