Cup Final Three (of three) - pre-match

hippo

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

I don't remember my dreams, but I woke up with a massive boner. Good sign right?

you mean we will stuff em!

good omen.

Played the game with my mate on Fifa last night. We played the version where a random player is taken off every time you score. We were 3-0 up by the 36th minute (Taylor header!) with Grealish, Tuanzebe and Abraham having been taken off. Won 3-2, their second was a last minute consolation.

I'm going to watch some highlights from Derby's season tomorrow.

In particular there semi-final with Leeds, in which Lampard said they had tweaked their tactics..

Our motto is 'Prepared', so I want to know what I need to shout out the screen in order to help Smith and the players get the victory..

I'm not sure I'm 'Prepared' to accept that I will be alone (unless I go and watch at a pub) and that my counsel and cheers won't add to the atmosphere.

I will be in that stadium spiritually but I can only imagine what you lot going will experience, and how you will influence the game.

Do everyone at Villa proud and give our players all the encouragement possible..

• Like 1

I think Derby will be a difficult opponent here. They will go into this match like they have nothing to lose and everything to win. Everyone expects us to win and they didn't even think they would get playoffs, nevermind beating Leeds.  We better be 100% up for it mentally tomorrow. 

Out of the 7 goals we have scored against Derby this season Hourihane has scored 3. 1 in the away game and 2 in the home . I'm sure Derby will love to see him sitting the game out so we can concentrate on not giving away goals . 

Hourihane must start , hes scored more goals against them this season than any other player in the league.......(that's a guess) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tinker said:

Out of the 7 goals we have scored against Derby this season Hourihane has scored 3. 1 in the away game and 2 in the home . I'm sure Derby will love to see him sitting the game out so we can concentrate on not giving away goals . 

Hourihane must start , hes scored more goals against them this season than any other player in the league.......(that's a guess) 

FB_IMG_1558875779159.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Londonastonvilla said:

Just looked at weather forecast for tomorrow will be bit cloudy and not too hot.

Could be an important factor with Elgazi and Elmo on ramadam

T-Shirt weather?

8 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I’m so nervous now. 

We should have the players to beat derby, but play offs are a lottery. Just hope we can put in a performance unlike last year

I'm more excited than a dog with a belly full of piss with a line of trees to go at! 

• Haha 1

Sleep - Try sleeping when Royal Mail have lost your ticket sent special and tracked - call them and they have no idea where it is ! 

Finally got an e-ticket replacement late on Friday 

• Like 1