Cup Final Three (of three) - pre-match

hippo

12 minutes ago, hippo said:

Seriously ?

you will be asking if its an important game next !    

its 3pm

So, the winners will be celebrating well After Eight then.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ive been thinking of that one for hours, and @Brumstopdogs  stole it from me! 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Under 19 hours left now, bloody hell... whoever thought of these play off is evil.

Actually enormously grateful for this format. If we were going by how most European leagues do it it would of been Leeds v Cardiff over 2 legs.

6 minutes ago, Tayls said:

So, the winners will be celebrating well After Eight then.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ive been thinking of that one for hours, and @Brumstopdogs  stole it from me! 

I would hate to hear your spur of the moment jokes - if youve been brewing that one for hours !

So that’s the front  and back lawns mowed 3 times today, different setting levels, is it Monday yet?  I think the neighbours will be pissed off if I do it again at this time of night.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Actually enormously grateful for this format. If we were going by how most European leagues do it it would of been Leeds v Cardiff over 2 legs.

I didn’t know most other European leagues did a vs with the the league above. They could do a play off for relegation (17v18) and a play off for promotion (3v4), and then the winners play each other, or is that how it works abroad? It’s great for neutral fans, but for a supporter it feels like we’ve been through the ringer already.

Edited by alreadyexists

11 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

So that’s the front  and back lawns mowed 3 times today, different setting levels, is it Monday yet?  I think the neighbours will be pissed off if I do it again at this time of night.

I can PM you my address if want to do mine that would be great

Just got back to London.

Dropped my missus and our 9 week old baby to her Mum’s in Sutton earlier today.

Normally I’d order a curry and have a few beers but I’m going to try and go to sleep. I don’t know why but everything about this feels different to last year.

I’m a mess with nerves.

And on that note I’m going to bed to stare at the ceiling until the sun comes up. Thank God I only live 4 stops from Wembley.

• Like 1