Cup Final Three (of three) - pre-match

hippo

I walking around Kingsbridge in Devon looking for a pub to watch it at later.  The review on Tripadvisor for one of them says “don’t take your mother or children there”. I think my 7 year old son and I will go to that one. 

offering up my dream :( I wasn't watching live, so had to get updates and saw that we were 1-0 up - though oddly enough against West Brom, but there was a VAR check on a potential West Brom goal in the last minute. I then had to pop off elsewhere in my dream, and rushed back to check the update to discover we had lost 12-2 on penalties to Derby County all of a sudden - which seems rather excessive . #notanomen

Edited by Rodders

10 minutes ago, Agbonla-score said:

I walking around Kingsbridge in Devon looking for a pub to watch it at later.  The review on Tripadvisor for one of them says “don’t take your mother or children there”. I think my 7 year old son and I will go to that one. 

I’m in Westward Ho in Devon near Bideford. I did a wrekkie on Saturday to find a pub, there’s one within stumbling/crying distance so all good! 

Alright I've been to work, come home and installed new sprinklers in the front lawn. I've been to the shops and got some beers and food in for tonight. I've organised my day off tomorrow. I've fed all the pets.....

It's still over 6.5 hours til kick off. I've just cracked a beer, I'm going to have to pace myself like I've never paced before.....

What I'd give for a time machine right now!

• Like 2

It's not a holiday here in Ireland so I am going to have to find a way to have a meeting around 1.30 and not be seen for the rest of the day. 

Nerves starting to build already and it's hours before KO. 

For all of those heading to game enjoy it for all us who can't make it! 

Feeling sick. I woke up just after 1 this morning. Dreamt I was watching the match in the car park at work on a big screen. We were playing in a park. Losing  1nil. then had a goal allowed with VAR. Rum before bed not a good idea

• Like 1

Dreamed I was watching a TV sports report about teams getting relegated, or failing promotion playoff finals. All Yorkshire teams, no Villa. 

• Like 2

Can't decide if I want to watch the game....too nervous!

Part of me doesn't want to watch as I don't want to jinx it as we often seem to lose when I watch, but I didn't watch last year's live game vs Fulham and we still lost 🤔

• Like 1