Cup Final Three (of three) - pre-match

hippo

1 minute ago, KHV said:

Not sure that will cut it. Might need something stronger!🤣

Starting on the hard stuff now? Fair play dude,  I'd be losing my breakfast about 2 if I did that lol

46 minutes ago, TRO said:

you'll probably crash out.....miss the match......wake up after the game and we will be in the Prem.

such an orderly day.

No way, I've considered putting my hands on the hot oven top to wake me up if I feel tired. 

3 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

I cant believe some of you are drinking already 😂

**** that, I actually want to remember the game later on, I'll start about 12 I think 😊

saving that for when get off (read: ditch) work later prior to the game. unfortunately I'll have to be a mumbling nervous wreck up until then.

Breaking my hand a couple of weeks ago really has worked out a treat for me as I will be able to watch this game as I have the previous ones as well.

Starting to feel the nerves now (in the hand as well)

I didn,'t dream about football. I did dream about living and working in Hawaii, studying tidal wave strengths, feeling disappointed that Hawaii looked like Aberystwyth. I don't know what that means for today.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

My phone didn’t charge over night, I’ve missed my first train and I’ve already lost my sunglasses. Not sure if it’s not going to be my day or I’m just a nervous wreck already.

tenor.gif?itemid=8066435

• Like 1
  • Haha 2