• El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • McGinn (Whelan 63)
    • Green (Adomah 63)
    • Bjarnason (Grealish 84)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/19 at 23:59

I wish Jacks goal could have been a stretching glanced header off the side of his face. Imagine being the cop who leant into the cell. 

Villa won it 1-0 Grealish fluke, he wouldn't have got it without the bump on his head.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

Anyone got a link to Jack's post match interview? I've seen snippets on Twitter where he says today was the best day of his life.

Please stay 😂

• Like 1

I'm actually kind of pleased it publicly exposed Blues as being the scumbags that they are. Usually people don't notice what shitbags they are, but this is a genuine scandal that'll bring all sorts of attention to the unwashed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Not all Blues fans are scum, but most the scum are Blues.

Check out the small heath thread in Other Football, there's one laughing at Jack's dead brother's grave...I didn't even know he lost a brother.

That's how **** obsessed they are.

• Sad 3

I've been keeping an eye on the SHA forums. The mods are doing a good job removing them, but I've seen a decent number of posts about how Grealish "deserved that". Shit club, shit fans.

Thought Jack handled the incident with maturity....just basically laughed it off....and did the Biz off the back of it.

"That's the way to do it"......as " Punch " would say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At the time I thought the ref should have stopped the game. When he Bottled it Smith should have walked the Villa players off And left it for the EFL to sort it out. But they played on and I think both teams were unsettled by the incident. When McGinn came on it was a different game. Villa started playing through blues who couldn't cope with the movement. super Jack scored and we should/could have got another. However 1 goal aS enough and so glad it was Super Jack. Come on Villa follow up Wednesday

• Like 1

Â