• El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • McGinn (Whelan 63)
    • Green (Adomah 63)
    • Bjarnason (Grealish 84)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/19 at 23:59

14 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

The attack on Grealish has even made it onto the Premier League show over here in the USA.

It has made it to belgian newssites as well

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Have to say Grealish's conduct and attitude today was amazing. Had to deal with being attacked, a truly hostile atmosphere, endless hacking challenges from the opposition and he still stood strong and scored the winning goal. Impressive.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c851d974379565267

• Like 2

3 point reduction and stadium closure is the bare minimum they should face alongside a custodial sentence for the inbred scumbag.

As adapted from Bill Hicks ...

“ You know how in many parts of our troubled world they are yelling 'revolution! revolution!' In Small Heath they are yelling 'evolution . . . we want our thumbs!” 

Hahahaahahaa, a small heath mong on the radio crying because the ref was "crap" and didn't give them 2 pennos, reckons also our centre backs were "punching and kicking" Jukeewicks. What a scabby bellend.

Life is sweet today....another three points off the Blues who yet again show their utter lack of class as a club; their fans and that fan, rubbish blowing all over the pitch, I think I saw one of their stewards being led away by the police, the shameless targeting of Jack by the Blues players....I could go on.....Oh I think I will, Monk seems to think they should have won😳

Terrible game.

Mings is a beast.

Grealish is on another level. The maturity he showed today got him my MOTM over Mings.

Everyone said he needed to add goals to his game. Maybe he just needed the captains armband ;) 2 in 2 isn't it.

And that disgraceful event at the start, well what more can be said about it that needs saying? Although Limpid calling someone a knob in red pen made me laugh more than it probably should have done.

Yay sports.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Harry said:

Life is sweet today....another three points off the Blues who yet again show their utter lack of class as a club; their fans and that fan, rubbish blowing all over the pitch, I think I saw one of their stewards being led away by the police, the shameless targeting of Jack by the Blues players....I could go on.....Oh I think I will, Monk seems to think they should have won😳

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

How did Gardner end up playing?, I thought he wasn't allowed to play?

As in either he wasn't allowed by the rules or we had said no?

Wrong Gardner.

• Haha 1

Â