• El Ghazi
    • Abraham
    • McGinn (Whelan 63)
    • Green (Adomah 63)
    • Bjarnason (Grealish 84)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/19 at 23:59

3 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

Monk is an absolute disgrace in his after match comments.

Birmingham city have a certain reputation which they wear as a badge of honour. the only way this sort of behaviour will stop is if the man at the top comes out and condems the whole fan base.

applauding the pictch invading attacker just shows what this shit stain club is about. its happened before with enkleman im sure it happened at the game at villa park some clearing in the woods whos trousers were falling down invaded the pitch (might have been another game)

monk claiming it was one fans actions....the journo flapped it he should of asked him about the 15000 who applauded him. respect to smith for getting it in.

not sure it was 15,000....more like 14,999.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

applauding the pictch invading attacker just shows what this shit stain club is about. its happened before with enkleman im sure it happened at the game at villa park some clearing in the woods whos trousers were falling down invaded the pitch (might have been another game)

monk claiming it was one fans actions....the journo flapped it he should of asked him about the 15000 who applauded him. respect to smith for getting it in.

Exactly this. The fans cheered when it happened and applauded when he was dragged off. 

• Like 3

Just now, Xela said:

Exactly this. The fans cheered when it happened and applauded when he was dragged off. 

It should be reason enough to throw the book at them, IMO.

The first of two points deductions, hopefully.

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

It simply, can't be denied....they loved it.

that's why Dean described them as the uneducated.

There will be many Blues fans who will condemn that idiot in normal circles and then behind closed doors will applaud it.

They are not Blues fans, just Villa Haters.

I think their Hate has really landed them in the **** this time.....The whole of football is appauled with them.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Ahahahaha! Some wombat has just phoned in claiming that it was a Villa fan that attacked Grealish in an attempt to unsettle the Blues! Amazing....

he's been watching too many films.

Fully deserved result.  Steer was rarely troubled in truth.   Mings is a colossus and my MOTM today.   Jack deserved to score the winning goal.  Big three points and we go again on Wednesday.  

Special mention to agent Gardner for two wonderful bits of defending at the end.  UTV

• Like 1

Everyone’s blood pressure is up following that scum bag running into the pitch. Remember my good friends; No matter what they do as a club, they’ll always be rotten vile garbage. Scum. Vermin. Up the Villa! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

Terrible game.

Mings is a beast.

Grealish is on another level. The maturity he showed today got him my MOTM over Mings.

Everyone said he needed to add goals to his game. Maybe he just needed the captains armband ;) 2 in 2 isn't it.

And that disgraceful event at the start, well what more can be said about it that needs saying? Although Limpid calling someone a knob in red pen made me laugh more than it probably should have done.

Yay sports.

and he did.......seems like another thing he has fixed in his development.

but what a way to handle the attack on him.....Top Man.

Edited by TRO

45 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Hahahahaaaa!

Some Villa fan just phoned Franksy, and regarding the incident early on called the perp a retard.

He then went on to say all SHA are retards :)

Franksy told him not to use such words...

So he said "OK, they're inbreds then" :)

Is there anywhere I can listen as in London?

Well done chap ..... just cost your team a play-off chance !!!

Did a steward really attack Jack after the goal ? I saw the words exchanged afterwards and the steward sounding off !

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3979288/idiot-birmingham-city-fan-who-punched-jack-grealish-named-as-young-dad-paul-mitchell/

Edited by Paul33

Can't believe that actually happened. They need to ban that word removed for life from all grounds, dock them 10 points and play their next home match behind closed doors (after they've disinfected the seats)

7 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

Well done chap ..... just cost your team a play-off chance !!!

Did a steward really attack Jack after the goal ? I saw the words exchanged afterwards and the steward sounding off !

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3979288/idiot-birmingham-city-fan-who-punched-jack-grealish-named-as-young-dad-paul-mitchell/

Apparently the steward has been arrested as well? Wonder if he was the same steward in the section of the sty that the fan escaped from.

Â