Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

Assuming Benrahma is pretty much a done thing, I would only be open to any more signings as long as they are significantly adding to what we have already. I know we’ve all been sick of the ‘Fulham’ comparison, but just buying squad players now for the sake of it just seems daft to me. 

Just now, Woody1000 said:

Assuming Benrahma is pretty much a done thing, I would only be open to any more signings as long as they are significantly adding to what we have already. I know we’ve all been sick of the ‘Fulham’ comparison, but just buying squad players now for the sake of it just seems daft to me. 

Its clearly not. 

He was training with brentford today

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

98 goals in 147 games 👌🏻. I'm a bit surprised that no one from one of the major leagues has taken a chance in him before now. 

23 of those were for A.C. Bra...not bad for a supporting role

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Probably old news but according to the BBC Citeh have just nicked a highly rated youngster off us (Kane Taylor).

Meant to be one of the highest rated youngsters in the country.........can't say I've heard of him, not that that's surprising.

Negotiating compensation now.

He's a 14 year old midfield player, who chose to de-register from us last season. Clearly he guessed that someone was going to pick him up and he didn't want to hang around with us. We have got a very good, if slightly older midfield player from them, so they are welcome to him. The story from "The Telegraph" is below:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/08/06/manchester-city-beat-premier-league-elite-sign-highly-rated/

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

His best bit videos look......interesting.

Looks powerful but....a little uncoordinated.

I’d prefer a more technical player tbh. I’m happy to be proven wrong but we have Davis who can play that bulldozer, strong focal striker role. 

As long as we get Benrahma, I don’t really care.

28 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

How do you feel about the link to Diagne? He scored 23 in 29 for Bra. 

Tit bits, top Totti, Bra? I'm getting flashbacks to my 13 year old self and a freemans catalogue. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

His best bit videos look......interesting.

Looks powerful but....a little uncoordinated.

IDK...  This one doesn't fill me with confidence at all...  

• Thanks 2