Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

12 minutes ago, jonjon said:

No none at all at the moment, all gone very quite, I think the stumbling block could well be the fee, for once we don't need to sell at a reduced price, as we have made a more than decent profit on sales recently.

Hang on to your hat, because I think it will all go down to the wire on Thursday afternoon!!!!

Fake news, we all know Villa transfers only go down to the wire on a Wednesday afternoon :)

apologies JonJon VT inside joke......Delphino related.....

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jonjon said:

No none at all at the moment, all gone very quite, I think the stumbling block could well be the fee, for once we don't need to sell at a reduced price, as we have made a more than decent profit on sales recently.

Hang on to your hat, because I think it will all go down to the wire on Thursday afternoon!!!!

I'd pay 20m for Benrahma. He will be worth at least double that in 12 months. 

36 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

article i read said we get £129k as Taylor hadn't signed a deal with us (or something)

Can we put a £30m buyback clause in the deal?

I'll get me coat...

6 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I rarely suggests Norwegian players, simply because I rarely think they are any good, but I wouldn't mind is taking a punt on Hakon Evjen

Think it could be a bargain

According to Transfer Market, he's valued at 200 Th. Now, I thought that there was only one son of Asgard so unless we can develop a replicant machine quickly, this player looks unattainable to me. We can offer Bjarnason in exchange but I feel like they would be expecting another 199 of him. 

6 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I think it's the other way around, Bacuna showed great promise in the early days - involved in attacks scored goals, got assists linked play well.

It was all going good for him until a reporter in Holland asked him if he'd like to come back to play in his homeland towards the end of his career, his innocent response of yes it would be nice one day to come home, would be great to play for either PSV or Ajax and experience champions league football before retiring.

That somehow got interpreted into he wants to leave Villa and play for Real Madrid (probably as a joke to start with), but fans turned on him and boo'd him every time he touched the ball, shows how people jump on bandwagons without even checking the facts. It was embarrassing for the Villa fans. Even now you still see comments of him wanting champions league football on here where you'd expect a bit more intelligence. 

To be honest, I'd forgotten about his Champions League comment. I always just hated him for how unbearably crap he was.

Augustin in or not?

Dont know much about him, would he be good 2nd I just dont know anything to give an answer.

Anyone know what he is like?

Just now, Dave-R said:

Augustin in or not?

Dont know much about him, would he be good 2nd I just dont know anything to give an answer.

Anyone know what he is like?

was at PSG, looks amazing to me. fits right in to our transfer policy too. would be good sell on price for him, if he scores a hatful we'll make a killing, Liepzig will want the €15m they paid PSG back and a bit on top....