Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d prefer a more technical player tbh. I’m happy to be proven wrong but we have Davis who can play that bulldozer, strong focal striker role. 

As long as we get Benrahma, I don’t really care.

Not that I know anything about the guy, but his goalscoring record suggests he is a very different player to Davis, at least in front of goal.

10 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

hmmm...first time I've watched a YouTube highlights video of a player where one of the highlights is a handball lol

Also tripping someone up, shooting wide, over and misplacing a pass. I guess if you put a dance song over the top it makes us believe it's good. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wezbid said:

Also tripping someone up, shooting wide, over and misplacing a pass. I guess if you put a dance song over the top it makes us believe it's good. 

It’s obviously a fan’s compilation video as they don’t want him to go. In the one our scouts put together he makes Messi look average 😎

• Haha 2

From the videos i've seen he reminds me of Cheick Diabate a lot who was a player I wanted us to sign when we dropped to the Championship. Looks great in the air and brilliant at penalties. 

Not sure for the Premier League though. Can't really judge a player by YouTube though so shall reserve judgement. 

I mean if Dean and the team think we should get him, I'm right behind them. He'll probably be 3rd choice striker anyway, and it frees up Keinan to go on loan and get some real experience under his belt. 

Definitely preferrable to getting a big name signing that will be competing with our record signing Wesley, unsettling the both of them.