Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Running is his rest. Gentle 26 mile warm down

Even the most heavy and complicated servers need downtime periods.  He's had to switch his internal engine off for some downtime, and also let his muscular arse get some breathing space too.  

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

police GIF

Oh they were intentional pauses :)  They also came with a look of utter bewilderment at the confusion, which was admittedly hard to get across in a post.

14 minutes ago, BOF said:

Oh they were intentional pauses :)  They also came with a look of utter bewilderment at the confusion, which was admittedly hard to get across in a post.

I know I was just joking :)

• Like 1

Helder Costa has gone to Leeds on loan for the season, apparently its a 1 year initial loan with a mandatory permanent fee attached at the end of the season?

apparently the deal is £15.5m ish.

Weirdly its a 1 year loan, but a 4 year contract where it becomes permanent next season. (so 5 years total)

Clever FFP work around? (and an expectation that they will get promoted this season it seems).

I can see Leeds getting promoted this season if they can keep their best players.

Edited by MaVilla

35 minutes ago, BOF said:

No confusion, i was just sharing a photo as lot of people on here dont use twitter.  And questioning whether there Is anyone missing that should be there? I.e non internationals

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nath_s91 said:

Is there anyone missing that should be back at training? some may be due back next week due to internationals.  

no Bjarnasson, Mcginn or Kalinic by the look of it, Tishbola's there which is interesting

https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/1146425864739049473

D-jBEGdXYAE7nQB.jpg

check all those nice people standing in a near perfect semi circle, then there is Jota basically saying "ima stand wher i like bruh no care if bluckin ur view" :P

4 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I’m in a bad mood so I’m going to treat you to “Spoony’s things that he’s sick of hearing and you all need to stop saying”:

1. “Announce Mings” to everything. It was never funny.

2. Saying “sauce”, “my source is HP” or similar.

3. Sarcastically pretending to be ITK.

4. Stop saying signings will be announced with kits. Has that ever actually happened???

Feel free to add. God I miss the days when speculation was literally just the paper or teletext. All this Twitter shite has made these transfer windows a heinous experience. 

Alright, don't carp yourself

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I’m in a bad mood so I’m going to treat you to “Spoony’s things that he’s sick of hearing and you all need to stop saying”:

4. Stop saying signings will be announced with kits. Has that ever actually happened???

Feel free to add. God I miss the days when speculation was literally just the paper or teletext. All this Twitter shite has made these transfer windows a heinous experience. 

I'm assuming you're probably not interested in my small bit of ITK about Mings being announced in our new kit with HP Sauce as the sponsor?

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Toofer coming in hot ..

Image result for mings sauce

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Spoony said:

#viveITK

17 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I suppose it's only a heinous experience now because we got promoted, if we were still in the championship we would be poor, fighting over £1m bargain basement signings while selling our prize assets like Grealish and Mcginn....

I agree that the terrible low skill journalism of today is painful, but I will forgive it for just this one window due to the fact we are back in the prem and have £100m to spend :)

Edited by MaVilla