Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 hour ago, sne said:

Show some ambition and splurge the cash on Cristian Pavon from Boca.

would probably cost a bit but him and El Ghazi on the flanks would be exciting.

Great skill, works really hard and is really really fast.

Might be out of our league thou.

He's definitely out of our league, he's out of the Superliga Argentina de Fútbol.

12 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Maybe there was a medical yesterday, and one of the ITK's did say progress was being made on a forward (yes I know it is an easy predication!)

The medical was said by the person with a fake profile of the guy who had the medical info previously. I'd guess this has been a big coincidence plus he possibly hasn't even had a medical yet.

3 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

The medical was said by the person with a fake profile of the guy who had the medical info previously. I'd guess this has been a big coincidence plus he possibly hasn't even had a medical yet.

Yeah, I just checked and he has abandoned his profile. Co-incidence.

Unless our next signing is Kanté it would be suicide to play with a 2 man CM in the PL.

McGinn is great, but I doubt we'll be going for the 4-4-2.

• Like 1

Didnt someone say there was a medical booked in for Wednesday? 

Makes sense that negotiations were concluded yesterday. Cant remember who posted it... 

Edited by Tayls

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Didnt someone say there was a medical booked in for Wednesday? 

Makes sense that negotiations were concluded yesterday. Cant remember who posted it... 

Someone on twitter claimed there was a medical for Formals. Don’t doubt they will now claims their sources for the medical put right. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sne said:

Unless our next signing is Kanté it would be suicide to play with a 2 man CM in the PL.

McGinn is great, but I doubt we'll be going for the 4-4-2.

Totally agreed, need a 3 man central midfield, then the two wingers making a 5 man midfield etc wtc

If this goes through our team will be like the United nations.

A Brazilian up front, Spanish and Dutch men on the wings, English man at AM, Scotsman at MC, Frenchman at RB, maybe a Croatian in goal..... :)

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1