Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 hour ago, Daweii said:

I don't know him enough to say. I know that he's an academy talent that has been at Brighton his whole career aside from a loan in 2013. Brighton seem to rate him highly and Leicester were apparently sniffing around a few days ago so there would likely be competition for him.

Got into England recognition, brilliant defender, probably should be starting for England but because doesn’t play for one of the top 6 teams he gets over looked. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I'd happily bet a lot of money I don't have on none of them signing for us. If we've been heavily linked to them, it's probably not happening. That seems to be the theme with transfers under this regime

• Like 1

Absolute zero chance we are in for Dunk. If you have a team that is camped and built to defend for their lives then he is your man, will head everything.

If you want a team to actually play then he will cause all sorts of problems.

Not going to happen. Doubt we will give hik a second thought.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

Still thinking about a £70m spend???  I think £140m looks a decent target in light of today's acquisition and links.

Well I must admit this signing did shock me. Didn't see it coming whatsoever

The fact that we are willing to fork out £22m on an unproven striker would imply that we are not going to be spending £70m in this window. That would nearly be a 3rd of our total spend and I would expect more shrewd business, especially when we are linked with Butland for £20m+ and Phillips for £14m. I agree with the suggestions that it will be upwards of £140m (I hope).

Player Fee
Butland 20m
Phillips 14m
Targett 10m
CB 15m
El Ghazi 7m
Jota 4m
Wesley 22m
RW 15m
Hause 3m
Mings 15m
ST 15m