Norwich City

TRO

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

9.4 million apparently so not sure was that much of an interest this summer

Decent enough pick up for Norwich at that price then. Him, Pukki and Cantwell will be lively front three with Max Aarons bombing on down the right aswell.

What they need to get right compared to two summers ago is finding dcecent CB and defensive midfielder from somewhere and then have a serious chance of staying up.

15 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

Wouldn't join us because we were relegation fodder but joins Norwich?  

Because the last time he turned down a team he thought was going to be in a battle it was Aston Villa.

Leapt at first chance this time.

It would be quite funny if he ended up being incredible and Buendia flopped here.

I mean it wouldn't, it would be shit for us. But I could see the humour in it

• Like 1

Lesson for players to think about, you have one chance to get on the Villa train, and if you play silly buggers you might find your seat taken on the train by a better player.

Edited by Wurzel

17 hours ago, sidcow said:

Hahah.  Could @TrentVilla have locked the Rashica thread any quicker?

Will Rashica get the best reception for any player never to have signed for us, or get roundly booed, or treated with complete indifference because this is a purely VT obsession?

I think that’s how we do a VillaTalk meet and greet. Don’t set a time or place we’ll just react to his first touch and shuffle over to each other  then 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, dubbs said:

How many pages of fish puns does their forum have???

They'll have a load more once they rename the ground to CarROE Road. (sorry I did say yesterday when I posted - somewhere much the same that I was going back in my box, I promise I am going now)

• Haha 2

We are in a stronger recruitment position this summer than last, so clearly Smith and Lange believe Buendia is the superior player, and that's good enough for me. Looking forward to the first Norwich game.

21 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Wouldn't join us because he didn't want to be in a relegation battle so he signs for Norwich👍

Probably your best ever post 👍

Never understood the love in for him average player not good enough for us but probably to good for Norwich will find his level in the next 3-4 yrs Palace or Newcastle maybe? Thanks for the puns though Milo.

13 hours ago, rjw63 said:

No way could we have been interested in this guy if he's gone to Bumpkin FC.

Have there ever been credible reports to suggest otherwise? Genuine question.

Regardless of that it's safe to say we have upgraded our transfer list when we went from scraping survival to finishing midtable.

3 minutes ago, chappy said:

Just seen this news, great pick up at that price by Norwich! 

Okay just please don’t go carping on about it, maybe be a little more koi?

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

Â