Norwich City

TRO

4 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Its off the scale over there plaice tbf. They need to grow up

Apparently there’s a good chance Billy Gillmour might end up on loan at Norwich too

He'll fit right in.

Edited by Greenfly
Typo
  • Haha 2

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/norwich-city-announce-lotus-as-shirt-sponsor-8087836

Following the BK8 controversy, Norwich City has announced Lotus Cars as the club's new front of shirt sponsor for the 2021/22 Premier League season. As part of the agreement, the iconic Lotus logo will feature across City's first team, academy, women's kit and training wear. 

Brilliant news!!

• 2 weeks later...

Their problem 2 years ago was conceding a ridiculous amount of goals. They was averaging nearly 3 a game at one point. 

Think the only CB they've signed is Ben Gibson from Burnley. 

Gillmour is obviously a talent after Scotland pulsating 0:0 victory over England, but he is unproven in a full PL season. 

They'll go straight back down imo. Raschica put himself in the shop window with a relegation release clause. 

11 hours ago, the_eristic said:

On the topic of Rashica, I wonder if we might have pointed them his way during the Buendia deal, as they got it done in a flash and seemingly painlessly right after dealing with us.

You're bang on there.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Watched about 20 minutes of their game against Kings Lynn just to see Rashica in action. His first touch is awful. I think that goal he scored against Bayern that had us salivating was a fluke.

He looks decent on the ball to his credit and he was finding space easily enough, but Buendia is definitely the superior player, that's for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

They've signed Josh Sargent, can't say he's particularly stood out the few times I've seen him play, but the US have some good players at the moment so must be doing something right to get into that team.

16 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Signed a guy called Tzolis for about £10m. Dunno anything about him, but his YouTube sizzle reel didn't leave me speechless.

Only 19, decent goal record by looks of it

• Like 1

Â