Norwich City

TRO

Just now, a m ole said:

No I didn’t tell you Norwich have improved under Smith, a perfect example of you putting words in my mouth 😂 Although yes they have, a little.

image.gif.ddf02246d922677d0727bb8f0f56d4b8.gif

I didnt say you did say that, i was directly asking you in my last post had they had they improved! You have answered though thanks. glad you agree 😃

I really do hope deano can keep them up but i think yesterdays result was a absolute disaster for them. Its not just losing its that they let leeds get 3 points 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Read my post again think you may have mis read.   i said smith hasnt kept a clean sheet since 21st jan not that was his only clean sheet.

Well also not true then as kept a clean sheet on the 5th February vs Wolves

• Like 1

On 14/03/2022 at 11:05, Zatman said:

Well also not true then as kept a clean sheet on the 5th February vs Wolves

Well it is true and your incorrect. that was a fa cup game as i clearly stated in the post "in the league"

• 1 month later...

If they can keep Rashica, Sargent, Tzolis, Placheta & Pukki etc next season, they should walk the championship (or at least have a very good of a top 2), and come straight back up for the third time.....

I hate Burnely, Leeds...and dislike Everton, but i quite like Norwich, a very well run club overall, in terms of living within their means etc.

I mean...think about it, 2 promotions in recent years, not quite enough to stay up, but in the last 5 years there net spend is MINUS 45 million.

2 promotions in the last 5 years, with a net spend of minus 45m, thats impressive.

Edited by MaVilla

• 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

2 assists 1 goal for Rashica and the worst dribble success rate in the league. It's pure luck we didn't sign this clown for 25m.

Very possible he was a bullet dodged but he was at Norwich, who were woeful across all areas. 

maybe in a better team he’d be more productive?

However, I’m glad we got our other targets in. 

Rashica was good for Bremen, was hitting double figures in terms of scoring in Bundesliga in a few seasons so that's why we targeted him.

Then he rejected us, got injuries and Bremen went down.

Probably point in his career where he needs a season lower down to find himself again on a football pitch.

31 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Rashica was good for Bremen, was hitting double figures in terms of scoring in Bundesliga in a few seasons so that's why we targeted him.

Then he rejected us, got injuries and Bremen went down.

Probably point in his career where he needs a season lower down to find himself again on a football pitch.

I think he was being crap on porpoise. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I can see rashica being one of the best in championship if he stays.

Personally hald we never signed hkm he is nothing special at all

A definite case of the thread being far far better than the player.

On 30/05/2022 at 10:37, GarethRDR said:

Consecutive relegations, I think that is for Rashica now.

Yeah, he'll probably retire now. 

On 30/05/2022 at 13:46, Demitri_C said:

I can see rashica being one of the best in championship if he stays.

Personally hald we never signed hkm he is nothing special at all

Yet another attacking player from the Bundesliga who has managed to disappoint.  

• 1 month later...

Must be hard for Dean to motivate himself. Not sure I could persuade myself to get fully behind a team I've no interest in after leading my own club. Guess it's his job so sure he'll cope. 

That said, If he gets them promoted straight back he'll have done very well. 

Saw them at Hibs the day after the Celtic game. Played mostly the fringe players in the first half against a mixture of our first team and some fringe.  In the second half we played mainly our development team with a couple of old heads and Norwich brought on more of their established players.  I know it was only a friendly but if I was a Norwich fan I would not be too confident for the new season. Apart from a couple of promising speedy youngsters they didn't offer much at all.

• Like 1

Â