• Adomah
    • Abraham
    • Kodjia (Adomah 74)
    • Carroll (Whelan 74)
    • Jedinak (McGinn 89)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/02/19 at 23:59

OK I'll do a positive. 

Our first clean sheet in over a month. Mings looked one of our best players. Thought Smith made the wrong sub though. Kodjia should have replaced El Ghazi who was awful for a good hour. 

Some positives:

A point.
A clean sheet.
Mings.
Elphick.

In general, had we been a little bit more clinical we win that. Tammy missed a sitter, we hit the bar and their keeper pulled off one of the saves of the season. We got really sloppy trying to chase it when we should have had the confidence to play it around, instead we went from back to front too fast and it ended up being just long ball at the end. A good half hour in the first half, a good 10 mins or so in the second. That's about it, still thugh a point, clean sheet and we didn't get beat.

Hourihane, Whelan, Taylor and Adomah should never ever **** play again. And I really really mean that. They are complete aids to this side. Get Grealish back and Carroll in there and we might actually string 3 passes together.  We desperately need a winger tho. Why wasn't Green playing? There's absolutely no way Green is worse than Adomah. I refuse to believe that. 

• Confused 1

Smith is do8ng no better than Bruce has sorry but it’s true.

clueless. Waits until 70 minutes to make subs even though we doing nothing. Then brings on jedinak when we chasing the game?

bloody stop playing adomah is fecking shit it’s like playing with ten men

• Like 3

Â