• Adomah
    • Abraham
    • Kodjia (Adomah 74)
    • Carroll (Whelan 74)
    • Jedinak (McGinn 89)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/02/19 at 23:59

1 minute ago, Sam3773 said:

OK I'll do a positive. 

Our first clean sheet in over a month. Mings looked one of our best players. Thought Smith made the wrong sub though. Kodjia should have replaced El Ghazi who was awful for a good hour. 

and Adomah?!?!?!?!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Hourihane, Whelan, Taylor and Adomah should never ever **** play again. And I really really mean that. They are complete aids to this side. Get Grealish back and Carroll in there and we might actually string 3 passes together.  We desperately need a winger tho. Why wasn't Green playing? There's absolutely no way Green is worse than Adomah. I refuse to believe that. 

Injured fella

Got to be disappointed with that. Energetic start faded into beige as the game went on. Lack any cutting edge behind Tammy whatsoever when the opposition isn’t open as a book.

+ Defence looked reasonably solid. Good debut for Mings

+ Whelan had a good game. Several key interceptions and kept the ball turning over with pace

- Boring predictable attacks down the wing. We are too dependant upon crosses headed goals

- Subs too late and no one rallying the midfield

- The fact we (including fans there) seemed to accept the result. We’re just seeing the season out aren’t we... ☹️

Urgh, awful. We have nothing. This team is a million miles from deserving promotion. We basically have no shape and can’t keep possession, i have no idea how we have become so poor.

The only positive is a clean sheet and Kalinic looked fearless and commanding. 

why are we so bloody inept at some of the most basic aspects of the game still!?! it's like we start trying to apply a different way of playing but then immediately return to this shapeless glob style we've seen for years. we are eternally slow both on and off the ball. so many passes go behind the receiving player further slowing us down. I mean, I'm not a great footballer by any bloody means, but I can friggin aim a pass ahead of the receiver without a problem. this is so bloody basic it stings the eyes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Hourihane, Whelan, Taylor and Adomah should never ever **** play again. And I really really mean that. They are complete aids to this side. Get Grealish back and Carroll in there and we might actually string 3 passes together.  We desperately need a winger tho. Why wasn't Green playing? There's absolutely no way Green is worse than Adomah. I refuse to believe that. 

Green is injured.

Massively frustrating. A bit unlucky with the shots onto the post, but generally speaking, if you can't beat Reading you are not a very good team. We are just so horribly predictable and slow without Grealish. He is literally our only hope of salvaging yet another stop start season. In a word, cack. Mings decent.

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

why are we so bloody inept at some of the most basic aspects of the game still!?! it's like we start trying to apply a different way of playing but then immediately return to this shapeless glob style we've seen for years. we are eternally slow both on and off the ball. so many passes go behind the receiving player further slowing us down. I mean, I'm not a great footballer by any bloody means, but I can friggin aim a pass ahead of the receiver without a problem. this is so bloody basic it stings the eyes.

We’re just like the majority of teams down here.

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Piss poor. Only caught the second half. El Ghazi & Hourihane absolutely infuriating. Meh all round. Elphick MOTM

You're lucky. That second half we looked like Barca compared to how dogturd we were first half. Never going up and I'd be worried for next season of we did. We really miss Jack's ball carrying. And never mind defence, midfield is the weaknesses in this team. Has been for years.

I think we've won one of our last seven and next up is a team competing for automatic promotion.

We've not playing well at all and we're also offering not a lot of entertainment. 

Seven of our starting line up are either on loan or out of contract and won't be with us at the start of next season.

These are dark days.

• Like 1

Â