Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

43 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Some of the replies are hilarious.

Steve Bruce chased players down the motorway, Eddie Howe flies after them to Barbados.  haha

• Like 1

6 hours ago, deeps said:

Some idiots for lack of a better word, have been messaging his academy about his transfer, too far that.  

Children? 

Edited by sidcow

8 hours ago, deeps said:

Some idiots for lack of a better word, have been messaging his academy about his transfer, too far that.  

I was going to post this but you beat me too it. 

I don't get this, maybe it's a generational thing (I'm in my mid 30s) but why do people spam these players with messages all day long? Do they actually think they are encouraging the player to sign? I know it would have the opposite effect on me. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hippo said:

Seriously ? Chill out 

A player with half a good season in the championship - but injury and disciplinary issues - no way on earth will arsenal want him.

I hope he joins - if he doesnt I am sure we will have a back up plan.

It's Arsenal - they will dick around for 2 months and then put in a £30m bid on deadline day for Jagielka.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rodders said:

it's depressingly embarrassing. It'd be so tempting to jack it in, and go 'nah', there's a club filled with absolutely mental obsessive headcase fans. I'll take a pass there

Nah it’s just easy to forget there’s a lot of young fans and it’s all about social media these days. 

Older fans won’t get it. I think If I was a manager I’d ban all my players from using social media. That’s how out of touch I am. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

Crunch talks with Bournemouth?

No disrespect, well, actually, yes, lots of disrespect. But what on earth can Bournemouth offer Mings? We're the biggest club he's played for... and at the moment, it seems, we're the biggest club bidding for him. Time for Bournemouth to invoke a bit of 'Disney realism...'

"Let him go... let him go...

He's the hero of Villa Park...

Let him go, let him go...

The Cherries offer nothing, anyway."

16 minutes ago, Raver50032 said:

No disrespect, well, actually, yes, lots of disrespect. But what on earth can Bournemouth offer Mings? We're the biggest club he's played for... and at the moment, it seems, we're the biggest club bidding for him. Time for Bournemouth to invoke a bit of 'Disney realism...'

Image result for okay gif

14 minutes ago, Raver50032 said:

He is contracted to 30/6/22 , they really don't need to offer him anything at all , our fans starting to really piss me off with this one, he is a Bournemouth player till we do a deal , end of

8 minutes ago, pete101 said:

He is contracted to 30/6/22 , they really don't need to offer him anything at all , our fans starting to really piss me off with this one, he is a Bournemouth player till we do a deal , end of

sorry... I'll retract my comment.

Every time Villa post something on social media its just constant "announce Mings" replies from fans. It's pathetic.

Also it's incredibly disrespectful to the likes of Hause, El Ghazi, Steer when even their announcements are filled with "Announce Mings" comments.

• Like 1

Â