Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

30 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Apart from that teeny tiny goal...

But he had a good game, I think he enjoyed it. 

Will watch it again tomorrow at some point but honestly my initial reaction to their goal **** hell thats world class quality football 

You could pick us apart* or just appreciate them

* and you'd start with mcginn pointing at de Bruynes run rather than tracking de Bruynes run 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Will watch it again tomorrow at some point but honestly my initial reaction to their goal **** hell thats world class quality football 

You could pick us apart* or just appreciate them

* and you'd start with mcginn pointing at de Bruynes run rather than tracking de Bruynes run 

If Konsa hadn’t drifted off Haaland by about 5 yards… But I feel like he would’ve scored that even with Konsa attached to his hip.

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

If Konsa hadn’t drifted off Haaland by about 5 yards… But I feel like he would’ve scored that even with Konsa attached to his hip.

The interest for me then is if Haaland in the first half got no joy out of mings so then second half played off konsa

But honestly I thought we did a decent job on Haaland in general so it's hard to tell 

11 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

So glad people are calling out the rubbish that people write about Ty

That's bizarre, what was he watching?  He's not perfect by any stretch but he has a game like tonight where he limits the best striker in the world to scraps, has no role in his goal and yet fans from other teams can't wait to lambast him, why? 

Mings walks in to the utd team too, if their new flavour of the month that dwarf they've got put in that performance they'd claim it as the 2nd coming 

• Like 4

Big Tyrone had the devil in his eye today on a mission and at his best ! , our leader defending us against the supposed best team in the world and marking there top boy ! He fkn smashed it ! That nasty physical and dominant Tyrone is the one that SG and Villa is looking for ,

welcome back our leader !!👏👏

23 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

So glad people are calling out the rubbish that people write about Ty

Brilliantly called out…

Unfortunately, that Mark Goldbridge has  a lot of clout online (I really don’t know why) and he’s just perpetuating the “Mings is shit” line even longer

depressing when a good strong footballer is getting disrespected by the lies of the biggest cry baby online 

• Like 3

Â