Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

mings will look at maguire and grealish walking into the squad despite their form being poor. it doesn't bode well...mings knows he could sign for utd/city, sit on their bench, and get called up to every squad

edit: and i think he could get games for them too. he's better than ake and maguire who both play regularly

Edited by tomav84
  • Like 1

I wonder if Mings is suffering from his reputation of always having a massive mistake around the corner.

We haven’t seen that this season and he seems a lot more focused so far. He just needs to keep his head down and carry on performing for Villa. Come out of the limelight a bit and quietly do the business for us.   I think no longer being captain will help his game. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Mings won't be in England squad not will Watkins because there are better players in their positions or players Southgate is fiercely loyal to.

he's not even the best in form CB missing from the squad

which says its the last bit

gone from 3rd choice to i dunno 7th or 8th choice without actually ever doing anything wrong in an england shirt, its bizarre, southgate is loyal to the likes of stones and maguire even walker, shaw and trippier but then not to mings, its like he's pissed on his chips

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

he's not even the best in form CB missing from the squad

which says its the last bit

gone from 3rd choice to i dunno 7th or 8th choice without actually ever doing anything wrong in an england shirt, its bizarre, southgate is loyal to the likes of stones and maguire even walker, shaw and trippier but then not to mings, its like he's pissed on his chips

Lots of new quality players have come on the scenes. That's the way it goes

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Lots of new quality players have come on the scenes. That's the way it goes

Coady, Maguire are ahead of him. Diego Carlos has started as many games as Maguire in the league and well Coady wasnt wanted by his parent club as cant play in a back 4

He is a centre back 😂😂😂

Â