Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

There was a point in the second half he looked like he'd decided to make himself captain barking orders and organising the lines for a corner and it just fell right. I like John mcginn as a player, but he is not half god captain mings is

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kbdrum88 said:

There was a point in the second half he looked like he'd decided to make himself captain barking orders and organising the lines for a corner and it just fell right. I like John mcginn as a player, but he is not half god captain mings is

Most leaders will inevitably find themselves doing it anyway. A gap to fill and Mings takes up the job even though he's been designated not to.

I was there watching the game, and he was dismal. Caught in no man's land time and time again, and forever giving the ball away. Watch the goals again on Sky or BT, he was goal side of Jesus, then just leaves him alone, giving the Arsenal player a simple tap in for the first goal. He was dreadful all night. 

• Like 1

Just now, Risso said:

I was there watching the game, and he was dismal. Caught in no man's land time and time again, and forever giving the ball away. Watch the goals again on Sky or BT, he was goal side of Jesus, then just leaves him alone, giving the Arsenal player a simple tap in for the first goal. He was dreadful all night. 

Hate to break it to ya. He was one of our best players tonight.

4 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Only 1 of the 4 at the back who did well in our emergency area.

You might want to watch the two Arsenal goals again.  Let Jesus run across him on the first (after both Cash and Konsa had stood off their respective men).  On the second he did what he's been doing for three seasons now.  Stood three yards off his man (Saka), let him get it onto his strong foot and pick a pass, six yards away from our goal.  He is a terrible 1v1 defender and has been responsible for so many moments like that. Shouting and yelling and pointing can't mask it. Posting on social media doesn't make him a good 1v1 defender. 

• Like 1

Â