Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

Great day for the Ramsey Family. First his dad on the opening of his new restaurant 'Gordon Ramsay Street Burger'. Younger Brother scoring for the u23's yesterday. Tilley Ramsey joining Strictly Come Dancing and Now Jacob Ramsey putting on a MOTM display. Great Family.

hanx

Edited by messi11

Genuinely, really, really want a midfield with two Ramsey’s in it in 2/3 years time. Hell, throw a Chukwuemeka in the mix too.

How heartening is it to see Ramsey play well today when that c*** Grealish has just left. 

He still has a long way to go, but like I’ve said before, he has all the tools. He is comfortable carrying the ball, he’s as fit as a butchers dog and he’s tenacious. 

I’ve been championing a loan for him on here and I think he should have had one at some point in the last couple of years but right now, I’d like to see him start alongside McGinn in our midfield. 

G’wan lad.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Genuinely, really, really want a midfield with two Ramsey’s in it in 2/3 years time. Hell, throw a Chukwuemeka in the mix too.

How heartening is it to see Ramsey play well today when that c*** Grealish has just left. 

He still has a long way to go, but like I’ve said before, he has all the tools. He is comfortable carrying the ball, he’s as fit as a butchers dog and he’s tenacious. 

I’ve been championing a loan for him on here and I think he should have had one at some point in the last couple of years but right now, I’d like to see him start alongside McGinn in our midfield. 

G’wan lad.

I think this kid is the real deal. I really do. 

Need to show him patience 

10 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Great day for the Ramsey Family. First his dad on the opening of his new restaurant 'Gordon Ramsay Street Burger'. Younger Brother scoring for the u23's yesterday. Tilley Ramsey joining Strictly Come Dancing and Now Jacob Ramsey putting on a MOTM display. Great Family.

hanx

Are you on quaaludes?

• Haha 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

I think this kid is the real deal. I really do. 

Need to show him patience 

Like I say, he has the tools. 

Just important he develops mentally and improves certain areas of his game. 

Really excited by him. Think he lacks a bit of confidence. If he scores, that will really help him. 

3 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

I've not seen the same potential in him as most people have, I always thought he looked bang average and couldn't for the life of me see why people were so willing to keep persisting with him.

Against Watford he was brilliant when he came on and he had a great game again today, it looks like the lad is going to prove me wrong.

I love it when I'm proven wrong in the best possible way.

Same 

loving it. 

26 minutes ago, messi11 said:

hanx

They should name  a street in Melbourne after such  an illustrious family

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm so happy for this kid, still has his doubters, so I want him to push on even further.

I'll always have more patience, for one of our own, than outside signings.

Baffling to me that after having an outstanding game, and even being praised abundantly by the pundits, some of our own still had room to criticise him.

At WORST, this kid has the potential to be a long term successor to the likes of McGinn, Luiz, Connor etc and save us some money.

Failing that, there is no reason he can't have a very solid career.

Take a bow Jacob!

His brother looks good as well!

His brother looks outrageously good. 

• Like 3

Â