Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

This tournament is a waste of his time IMO. Resting would be better for his future.

He's miles above the required level and has played about 100 senior games the last few years.

Fully expect him to be one of the tournament standouts.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

This tournament is a waste of his time IMO. Resting would be better for his future.

He's miles above the required level and has played about 100 senior games the last few years.

If he wants to get a chance out of big nose then he's going to have to be

Guarantee elliot gets called up before him

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Sure, but if you ask him he'd probably prefer to represent his country.

I agree with your point, but there are many ways to look at it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mic09 said:

Sure, but if you ask him he'd probably prefer to represent his country.

I agree with your point, but there are many ways to look at it. 

Absolutely he would! Agree.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

If he wants to get a chance out of big nose then he's going to have to be

Guarantee elliot gets called up before him

He'll have to sign for a monstrous club Newcastle, a real top 4 stalwart to get his chance.

15 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

He's going to go up a level this year. Just need to make sure he doesn't burn out.

Thats the unfair advantage he has. He is a proper athlete. Just surges past players like they arent there.  This is why he will end up on another level to his peers.  Just turned 22 wirh what is nearly 100 prem games under his belt 

19 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I agree. Should have been in the senior England squad or resting up for a big season ahead.

Archer provided the assist for the second. 

Don't agree with the thinking that this is a waste of time and JJ should either be resting or playing for the senior team. 

He needs to complete his u21 stint by playing the comp and hopefully winning it. Thats the whole point of u21s. Getting them ready for senior internationals. Will be good for him. Far better playing competivie football than playing shit friendlies.

And i dont want him with England being tapped up by the Manure Citeh and Liverpool players. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

A fourth Ramsey brother apparently…

Typical Sky Sports News - for supposed sports journalism it is constantly riddled with basic errors with Janet and John style reporting.

They only know players in the ‘big six’ and see the rest of the league as an inconvenience. 

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Max Aarons still playing 21's is crazy in my head. He's been around forever.

Think he is 23 now and only just qualifies. Had a lot of potential when he was 19/20 but hasn’t progressed, if anything he has gone backwards. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Max Aarons still playing 21's is crazy in my head. He's been around forever.

Perhaps we could consider him as our number two, number two? He would get games in cup competitions and would offer decent cover imo. Fulham were linked with him at £10m recently. 

2 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

He's going to go up a level this year. Just need to make sure he doesn't burn out.

That's the key.

Bar the injury over xmas he's basically played non stop starting premier league games since December 2021.

Will have less rest this summer than all our other key players aswell.

He'll still be starting all our games home and away to top 8 given his profile which is critical facing those teams e.g excellent ball carrier but you'd like to think our business will be good enough we can rest him for games like Luton at home or Bournemouth away that hopefully follow europa games this season.

35 minutes ago, WHY said:

Think he is 23 now and only just qualifies. Had a lot of potential when he was 19/20 but hasn’t progressed, if anything he has gone backwards. 

Reminds me of Godfrey who was also massively hyped in that Norwich team but has amounted to very little at Everton.

• Like 1

Â