Blose pre match

Demitri_C

On 23/11/2018 at 13:12, mjmooney said:

Quote from @Vive_La_Villa over in the Chester thread: 

Depends where the Liverpool and Man U fans come from. Genuine Mancunians and Scousers are annoying, but you can understand their loyalties. Noses, of course, are despicable. 

But even noses are better than Brummie 'reds'. 

I couldn't imagine a Scouser not supporting either Liverpool or Everton. There's a London branch of Villa supporters, I wouldn't dream of telling them to go and support their local team. The more the merrier for me.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I couldn't imagine a Scouser not supporting either Liverpool or Everton. There's a London branch of Villa supporters, I wouldn't dream of telling them to go and support their local team. The more the merrier for me.

I haven’t heard that song for a long time ‘support your local team,’ are you going today?

Up at 06:45 on a Sunday morning can mean only one thing, it's match day, woooo hoooo. 

A bath full of dettol then I'm off to pick my lad up. 

3-0. 

Edited by av1

Keep our heads, enjoy the occasion and our quality in the final third should be enough to  see them off.  I think they'll try and frustrate throughout the game, and feed off that big lad up top (Jutkiewicz), so winning the second balls will be massive.  

Overall, we'll have enough and win this 3-0 or 3-1.   :flag:  UTV

......oh and at some point "baller" will get someone sent off, because his wizardry and witchcraft is going to wind them up!  Probably that idiot Harley Dean or whatever he's called. 

Slightly nervous, but only because it feels like there is a lot to lose here. Not winning here, I worry, would be a bit of a blow to the momentum we seem to be building and we know we are playing a club that will treat this as a cup final. 

Emotions and occassion aside, however, I’d be confident we have more than enough about us to smash them. McGinn’s fitness is a worry, but I trust Dean Smith to have whoever he names in the starting 11 ready for the task and that we’ll be all over them from the word go.

They'll thug it out, kicking lumps out of us hoping to sneak a goal on the break. They always do it that way, or try to.

I hate SHA's vermin fans who i honestly believe that they are the millwall of the north, in that no one likes them and they dont care. In fact, the number of them that were proud of their arrest stats says it all.

They'll be a pain in the hole if they fluke a win. We batter them & they trot out the "you're buying the league" bitching.

Stay safe those who are going. I'm stuck at work all day - I'll be watching from my desk on the ipad ✌️🤞

6 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

McGinn is out. Just been seen on the car park chatting with supporters.

So you're saying there's a chance?     Ahhhh gutted, but probably best if not 100% fit as we'll need him more over the coming weeks.