Blose pre match

Demitri_C

On 22/11/2018 at 11:53, Taxahunter said:

Im coming over from Denmark with some friends to watch this game, my first ever Villa-derby. Been looking forward to this for months, like a little kid waiting for his christmas gift. Bring on sunday...

Have a great day man, what ever happens. 

4 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

https://twitter.com/villareport/status/1066073464849817600?s=19

Have a look at this bitter ol nose. Stupid clearing in the woods couldn't even get the day of the match right !

Says it all about them. Bitter, twisted, jealous. The stupid old word removed has unwittingly made himself a laughing stock.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, mottaloo said:

https://twitter.com/villareport/status/1066073464849817600?s=19

Have a look at this bitter ol nose. Stupid clearing in the woods couldn't even get the day of the match right !

Calls himself Special Ron as well?  :crylaugh: Out of shot are all of his Christmas presents that he's just purchased for his loving Villa family members!   Yes Ron I agree, you truly are special. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Is this confirmed though?  Thought they were assessing him today? 

Yeah Smith said he’s assessing him today and will make a call. Guess he hasn’t trained atall. I’d be very surprised if McGinn is in the squad for tomorrow let alone starting. 

21 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I might be in the minority but feel nervous for this one. Blues are on a good run and despite improvements I am still not confident in the defence. I think it could be  a score draw. But hope I am wrong.

I think you could be right, we can’t be complacent, we have to be on it from the first whistle. If we match them for commitment and effort, then our quality should come through 

Yeah me too, just have a strange feeling about this one... i dont know why.. they have really been a surprise this season with the squad they have. We should have more than enough to beat them... the 13th game since they last beat us aswell.. i dont like the number 13!! 

Im sure we will be fine, just hate the thought of us losing to them... its unbearable!!

Huge week of fixtures for us coming up, imo we need at least 7 points from the next 3 if we are serious about getting near automatic places! 3 points against these absolute c***s will do nicely...

Edited by leighavfc
  • Like 1