Blose pre match

Demitri_C

We welcome the unwashed to our great stadium. Man I hope we put in a performance like today. The concern is the game its after the internationals and we have a habit of not being at our total best after those. 

Wont be easy. Never is and they are better this year than last.

• Like 1

They are definitely a better team than when they were last at our place. Very rigid 4-4-2. Unusual really in this day and age. They hardly have nobody going away on internationals, good for them. We have loads away. Will help that Smith has a vast knowledge of jota, dean and colin. 

It'll be typical small heath - spoil it by kicking lumps out of our creative players, riling up JG & JM for a reaction and try to hit us on the break.

If, God forbid, they go 1 up then they'll park the bus like never before; after all, it is their cup final.

5 hours ago, mottaloo said:

It'll be typical small heath - spoil it by kicking lumps out of our creative players, riling up JG & JM for a reaction and try to hit us on the break.

If, God forbid, they go 1 up then they'll park the bus like never before; after all, it is their cup final.

If they  score first it won't be a good afternoon for us. I think it will be a draw

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 18:07, AJ said:

I told my missus I am considering cancelling our holiday in Japan so I can stay home and watch this game on the tele.

She chuckled a bit then gave me that look someone has before they hit you with a stick.

Japan is overrated mate.

She'll get over it :thumb:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It’ll be a very different game. They’ll be more than happy with a point and wary about getting humped after Saturday. They’ll be sitting deep and trying to hit us on the break.  We’ll be generally on top without making many chances against a packed defence. Goals for both sides in this one. 2-1 to us. Not pretty but they never are. 

It's going to be a tough one. Will have to deal with their big lanky striker as he seems quite a handful at the minute, and we're not so great at dealing with direct balls. Would be tempted to start Jedi in this one for that reason alone, but wouldn't really want to drop Hourihane, John or Jack. So... tough one.